Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MADONNA concert was fierce last night!!!

Originally posted by anthonyp

Anyone else go? She and all her dancers are amazing performers. I was hoping for some of her old school songs, she only played 2-3, didn't matter, she is god:cool: :blown:

Hey Anthony! I went on Monday night...she is absolutely FIERCE! I loved it...only thing I was disappointed in was the fact that it wasn't even an hour and a half long! Other than that...I had a great time! See you this weekend..I'm sure! :bounce:

I went last Wednesday and thought the show and the dancers were both amazing!

What helped even more is that they re-located my friend and I. We had seats sort of far up almost behind the stage but they moved us to the floor 11 rows back fromt eh stage :eek: ! We could not believe our luck!!

Had a great time!

Do you guys think there was a theme to this concert some ppl where telling me that when you follow the concert from the beging to the end you'll see the theme any ideas??

I thought condert was little short too but i paynes $60 for my tix so I'm not complaining.

SNTDRAMA- Yes I will see you Sat. night for Denny's b-day party, should be wicked.;)

There was a few different themes: Punk, Western,Chinese, and Latino

How sick was that dancer with the little symbols attached to his thumbs when she was playing Isla Bonita:)

I mainly thought her theme was to visit each continant in the world, first she did the punk thing, then went to Asia, came back to USA with the western song, heard a little bit of Don't Cry For Argantina, so she went to South America there, there was a video I think when she was changing and she showed Africa there, the Italian song & the Laisla Bonita went to Europe. What so you think it makes sense?? I thought it did!