Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: CGM/Don's Mom!!!!!

So I don't know if I'm the only one who caught wind of how utterly MANGLED Don's Mom was on Saturday night. If anyone happened to see a middle-aged Italian woman, by the name of Rose at Temps on Saturday, that would be Don's Mom. I mean this woman can party, she actually finished 3 whole jars all by herself, that is shortly before passing out in the bathroom. Anyway, moral of the story being..."Don's Mom was MANGLED on Saturday!!!":tongue:

Originally posted by lesdig

So I don't know if I'm the only one who caught wind of how utterly MANGLED Don's Mom was on Saturday night. If anyone happened to see a middle-aged Italian woman, by the name of Rose at Temps on Saturday, that would be Don's Mom. I mean this woman can party, she actually finished 3 whole jars all by herself, that is shortly before passing out in the bathroom. Anyway, moral of the story being..."Don's Mom was MANGLED on Saturday!!!":tongue:

Three jars ??? You mean three liqs....hehehehe. BTW, did you forget she ended up passed out in our laundry room in a pile of wet clothes. ANyway, she can't really do monsters like my mom.....

P.S. like you icon, whatever it is - NOT - JK:laugh:

Goodfella-

Lauren and I would love to meet you this weekend...that is, only if you can party like Don's Mom!!!

Lauren-

When are you going down? I'm still going down Friday so it may only be me and Mare, let me know.

Dons Mom had jars? THat greedy bitch told me she didnt have anything on her....THE NERVE!

Alright, we all agree that Rose can party, but did anyone see Eddie Jr...can we say MANGLED! The guy was swallowing pills like candy. Too bad the baby of the family cant party like the elders.......