Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help a new yorker have fun in boca/south beach...........

deppnade

whats up guys and girls, im goin to see my grandfather the 12th of august till that wednesday, so that leaves sun night mon night and tues night, 12th 13th 14th respectively, we both are 20 years old but we got plenty of good ol' fake id if u know what i mean

i work in the hamptons, actually at club space funny enough, i hear there is one in miami, i wanted to know what is hot down in that area cause i gotta show the girl a good time u know;) , i know just being there sun night to tues night isnt exactly the best nights, but u never know, some places up here are hot on tuesdays,we leave to go up north wed.........

actually, the place i am staying at is like 5 minutes from radius

if it helps, im into clubs in new york such as exit and soundfactory, djs like danny tenaglia, peters, vicious, mada and moody, draper, etc

all the help is appreciated!!!!!!!!

heres your quest for the info that you garantee you a good time in miami. by a new yorker that has live the florida night life for 12 years. so , this aint no B.S. first of all stay away from club radius it sucks cheeze , the owner built a beautiful club but dosent know how to run it, the music sucks, plus it has no vibe. i know i worked there. now i highly recomend south beach for the the music like: shadow lounge , crowbar , opium garden, nikkis on the beach(sunday afternoon only). club "level" on washington ave

is a hit or miss but i would say 6 out 10 is a miss. as far as fort lauderdale is concern it ok if you just want to hang and not go crazy but do not go to baja beach place unless your feeling thugish. but if you ultimately want to go crazy my club of choice is "SPACE" it nothing like that mickey mouse place in the hamptons. this place is in downtown miami it has a 24 hour liquior license(wow) the club it self it 3 large seperate warehouses

with each room has its own seperate music , one room for techno and trace(which is the main room) the other is house and the other is hip hop. plus there is a out door patio. now this is a weekend only place they open at 12 am and close a about 12 or 1 pm, call ahead to check the line up for ethier friday or saturday if your sick like me and my friends go both friday and sat!!!!!

if you get to miami early in the week go to the record stores to get flyers to the clubs i mentioned( stores like uncle sams or groove man records). anyway my work is done here, have fun but

the most important rule of partying be safe :tongue: