Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting To Know You?

) HOW OLD IS EVERYONE? 23, 24 on Feb.22

2) HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'5

3) DO U SMOKE? IF YES, WHAT BRAND? Nope, never even tried.

4) WHAT'S UR FAVORITE DRINKS/SHOTS? Drink...Kettle Madress. Shot...Red Headed Slut

5) WHAT TYPE OF CAR DO U DRIVE? I would rather not even talk about it.

:(

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 --dont think I look, sure the hell dont act it

5'9 if I am standing on my right foot

5'10 if I am on the left...Im and MTV odditity...Its true

marlboro ultra lights --been quitting for 8yrs now:(

i will drink anything but Yager---this summer cuervo has been my poison

98 A4

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Yup its a great shot!!! But not every bartender knows how to make it...so be sure to tell them whats in it.

Im a good bartender...I know my shit...If i dont I just wing it:D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Yup its a great shot!!! But not every bartender knows how to make it...so be sure to tell them whats in it.

Yeah, it is good...Actually notto many bartenders I know KNEW how to make them.....Now they. There are very few things that yaeger mixes with...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

How is it there? I haven't been there sooooooo long.....

I havent been there in the summer....

I have a goodtime when Im there....The staff, not just myself are all real cool and like to have fun....It can be a goodtime.

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I think I have met you before ~ more than once ~ i have been to paradox a few times with Perns this past winter/spring! which bar did you work at in there? :)

I only worked in the CLUB ROOM...I have DARK SPIKEY HAIR--always wore sometype of black sleeveless or the infamous black thundercats shirt....Usually worked the small beer bar by myself, sometimes I worked near the stage at the big bar (if i got introuble the week b4)...Hopefully I make it down this weekend and we can verify if we have met before.:D

Originally posted by jp18

I havent been there in the summer....

I have a goodtime when Im there....The staff, not just myself are all real cool and like to have fun....It can be a goodtime.

When you walk in the club room, do you work at the long bar along the left?

The few times I have been, I have had fun. It's make it better when the staff is having fun too:)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

When you walk in the club room, do you work at the long bar along the left?

The few times I have been, I have had fun. It's make it better when the staff is having fun too:)

If you meant the long bar on the right I occasionally worked the far end...Mostly the little bar in the corner...I called it my fortress of solitude.....Everybody forgets Im over there..:(

I only worked in the CLUB ROOM...I have DARK SPIKEY HAIR--always wore sometype of black sleeveless or the infamous black thundercats shirt....Usually worked the small beer bar by myself, sometimes I worked near the stage at the big bar (if i got introuble the week b4)...Hopefully I make it down this weekend and we can verify if we have met before.:D

I think I have ~ here is a pic of me and a few friends before we went out to XS one night ~ it's not a great pic but I'm in the middle with the leopard shirt on.

I think I have ~ here is a pic of me and a few friends before we went out to XS one night ~ it's not a great pic but I'm in the middle with the leopard shirt on.

attachment.php?postid=820553

My mind is playing tricks on me...You look familar, but I am not sure if its because I have met you before or because I saw the picture on Njguido??:confused:

Plus i dont think the picture is too clear at least not on my computer

My mind is playing tricks on me...You look familar, but I am not sure if its because I have met you before or because I saw the picture on Njguido??:confused:

Plus i dont think the picture is too clear at least not on my computer

ha ha! there is no pic of me on NJGuido! Maybe in person we will remember. :D But I know for a fact that she introduced me to ALL of the Bartenders in Paradox.

ha ha! there is no pic of me on NJGuido! Maybe in person we will remember. :D But I know for a fact that she introduced me to ALL of the Bartenders in Paradox.

Im more messed up then I thought...I can swear I saw this picture before....I didnt even have 1 drink or anything this weekend....Maybe i shouldnt go out at all for while:eek:

Im more messed up then I thought...I can swear I saw this picture before....I didnt even have 1 drink or anything this weekend....Maybe i shouldnt go out at all for while:eek:

I don't htink your losing your mind... I thought this pic looked familar too... Then I remebered it was posted on here under another topic.

Originally posted by sigmagal

I don't htink your losing your mind... I thought this pic looked familar too... Then I remebered it was posted on here under another topic.

Thank you sweetheart....I was looking into checking myself into a clinic...I knew things would catch up to me eventually, but not at 26yrs old:kiss2: