Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cum one cum all! Newbie meet-up!

tastyt

damn.. im a very shy person.. im going to try to stay DL at fubar... fucking dgmodel told me to go, but i didnt know it was a meetup... gRRrR... but i know what his agenda is i guess of going.... hey brian if you read this... BITCH ASS... DG is going early... im going home to take a nap first... im soo tired... slept 3 hours lastnight...

Originally posted by atomicapples

damn.. im a very shy person.. im going to try to stay DL at fubar... fucking dgmodel told me to go, but i didnt know it was a meetup... gRRrR... but i know what his agenda is i guess of going.... hey brian if you read this... BITCH ASS... DG is going early... im going home to take a nap first... im soo tired... slept 3 hours lastnight...

get your nap then get your ass to FUBAR! it'll be fun, don't be shy, we don't bite, at least not too hard...:tongue:

yes we must make sure everyone knows how to get there!

Take the E, F, 4, 5, or 6 to the Lexington Ave Station....this drops you off at 51st or 53rd, depending on how you exit the station...FUBAR is at 305 E. 50th between 1 and 2.

I'm leaving work at 3 p.m. today to hit the gym then I'll see you guys at the bar!

naah

me and dgmodel didnt go... it was rainning, and i just got home from work in jersey... soo we were all in a shitty mood and we didnt go out... and it turned out i feel asleep at this girls house... on her bed for 1 hour... (by myself in her bed) and i drove home... very boring night... i wanted to go... i wanted to see what does people over the internet looked like... but i guess i will have to wait till nexttime....