Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Better Off Single

aboyfrombklyn

I was miserable for a long time after I broke up with an ex. I was a mess. I thought I would never find anyone who could compare...... Then my friends dragged me out and helped me return to reality. Thank god for them. I realized that until I got happy and found myself, no one else would could do it for me either. I got over it and moved on. It takes time, but THERE is someone for everyone:love:

Stop being a worry wort, you are gonna drive yourself nuts:worry:

Originally posted by silente

I think it's mostly a defense mechanism, at least for me. Becoming attached to someone makes you really vulnerable, and that's NO GOOD. :) Sooooo...we just find little stupid things, make them big important things, and then the threat/love goes away.

<laughs> Yes, I have issues.

God that describes me way too much. I always want to have contol of a situation ..and falling for someone forces you to give that up. Giving trust and love to someone..if not a true person...leads you to get hert broken. So I don't allow myself to.

Originally posted by dgmodel

Thats the worst, 'cause you wasted all this time and effort all for nothing... then you have to start all over again. I hate dating process.

Yeah but dating is what makes you find what you want and don't want and no matter how bad a situation..it effects your life.

Each person you have a relationship with is a part of what makes you.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Yeah but dating is what makes you find what you want and don't want and no matter how bad a situation..it effects your life.

Each person you have a relationship with is a part of what makes you.

Good point... I agree...

Originally posted by silente

I think it's mostly a defense mechanism, at least for me. Becoming attached to someone makes you really vulnerable, and that's NO GOOD. :) Sooooo...we just find little stupid things, make them big important things, and then the threat/love goes away.

<laughs> Yes, I have issues.

I think we all do that. That way it's like oh well.......:blank:

It's the worst when someone steals a piece of your heart and you know you are never gonna get it back