>

> She had recently been promoting the single Loverboy,

> from the

> Glitter soundtrack, in the UK and US. But it only

> reached number 12 in

> Britain and failed to make an impact in America -

> until her record company

> dropped the price to 49 cents.

Howard Stern was playing a recent interview of hers and ripping her apart, it was quite amusing. Talking about what a snobby bitch she was and how high and mighty she thought she was, when in fact she was just a has been and that her career was on the slippery slope down. I think its great, she always came a across as a high maintenance stuck up bitch who had no concept of the world around her.

Originally posted by sd

Howard Stern was playing a recent interview of hers and ripping her apart, it was quite amusing. Talking about what a snobby bitch she was and how high and mighty she thought she was, when in fact she was just a has been and that her career was on the slippery slope down. I think its great, she always came a across as a high maintenance stuck up bitch who had no concept of the world around her.

howard stern should not talk about people being has beens

shes had something like 15 #1 records....she could stop working and shed be set for the rest of her life, and the afterlife too! she has nothing to worry about

howard stern should not talk about people being has beens

shes had something like 15 #1 records....she could stop working and shed be set for the rest of her life, and the afterlife too! she has nothing to worry about

she is a has been, her newest record has bombed in the US and barely made an impact in Europe where she is still loved, because people are sick of her attitude.

her sound has barely changed in ten years, unlike peoples musical tastes and her personality. i remember listening to her on Z100 about 10 years ago, she was incredibly gracious, grateful for where she was and respectful to the people around her. if you watch her in interviews or listen or read her quotes you would realize that she is completely unattached from reality and sees herself as superior to all those around her.

this attitude is what i have an issue with, i don't deny that she has incredible talent, all i'm saying is that she thinks that her shit don't stink and that she can treat people anyway she wants. she has in essence lost her humanity and that is why she sucks. i don't care how wealthy you are or how little you have to work, if you don't have integrity, you're fucked.

stern undoubtedly can be boring and repetitive.

this morning however, i almost killed myself as i was tried to control my laughter, wipe the tears from my eyes and not hit any telephone poles or other immobile objects as Beatle Juice rambled on and on about getting w/ Robin, his boxing carreer, eating raw eggs, faking hitting a guy in the nuts, and going out to strip joints.

Originally posted by sd

this attitude is what i have an issue with, i don't deny that she has incredible talent, all i'm saying is that she thinks that her shit don't stink and that she can treat people anyway she wants. she has in essence lost her humanity and that is why she sucks. i don't care how wealthy you are or how little you have to work, if you don't have integrity, you're fucked.

Do you know her?