Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else here...

...has stoner/druggie parents? Just looking at the "parents rolling" thread, it seems like there are a bunch of us that had parents who were/are into the drug culture, too. Do you think that affected you or made it easier for you to experiment, knowing that your parents had? Do you look at your parents differently than other people of their generation (ie - are your parents the cool parents?). I dunno...anything else you might want to expound upon...I thought it was kind of interesting. :)

nope my parent dont do anything. i mean anything, a little alcohol once in a while.

and they expect me and tell all there friends that i am perfect.

and so thats why i am good girl during the day...and....ya get it?

so, i think if my parents layed off that pressure crap...i wouldnt have ever gotten into drugs.

but its ok, they are really good parents and i dont think i was TOOOOO hard into drugs where it affected my abilities.

senior yr in high school: smoke weed evveryday or everyother.

freshman yr in college: did e.

now i haven't been doing anything. :)

My mom grew up in the "STUDIO 54 DAYS" and according to my uncle my mom was a frequent night child there, always partying in that place till the wee hours of the morning. Ive seen pictures of my mom and I swear she looks fucked up in all the pictues, she swears to me she never touched drugs but its another story coming from my uncle he told me she used to do the LSD, COKE all the good stuff lol....so yea my mommy was a club girlie/club druggie...lmaoo, like mother like daughter I guess. But there is no way I could ever really tell my mom I do E and other stuff...she knows I smoke weed, but other than that im pretty sure shes clueless.........I hope:eek:

Not me,but I have a friend whose mother is a huge pothead and even smoked while she was pregnant and going into labor with her..and her grandparents smoke also..it's just one big pothead family....quite funny in fact...we get free weed from them all the time..sacks and sacks of it...LOL.

Originally posted by sassa

Not me,but I have a friend whose mother is a huge pothead and even smoked while she was pregnant and going into labor with her..and her grandparents smoke also..it's just one big pothead family....quite funny in fact...we get free weed from them all the time..sacks and sacks of it...LOL.

Sacks and sacks, huh? Hmm...we may be in touch later... ;)