Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help!

millele

okay, i just posted this in the nyctrips2 thread, but i think it deserves its own. i have a travel dilemma:

i HAVE to go to cleveland oh for a wedding over labor day weekend. i can fly there pretty cheaply on southwest, but it goes out of BWI. i don't have a car, so i'd have to find some other way to get to BWI. the MARC train doesn't run on the weekends, i can take amtrak there but not back for the times i need. the supershuttle costs $30 one way!!!! how can i get to bwi cheaply??

also, i'm trying to find a cheap 1-way tix from cleveland to NYC so i can at least go for 1 nights (sun). but all the travel sites i've checked are mad expensive b/c of the holiday weekend, etc etc.

i really don't want to go to this wedding - i take that back - i DO want to go to this wedding, i just really wish it were on another weekend. :(:(:(

Have you already bought your tix for Cleaveland? Maybe you could buy a DC-Cleaveland-NYC-DC tix.

A one way tix is gonna be mad expensive.

As for getting to BWI, Amtrak would be the cheapest but the times are not good for you. I guess dishing out the $30 for the shuttle would be the only option or getting a ride their.

Check this site out: http://www.frommers.com/

it might help.

:idea: