Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let the games begin

Now that the market has closed, u all will notice that there is a horde of people beginning the march on to the jersey shore... As you go down the parkway u begin to irrationally think that the entire continent will be at the jersey shore this weekend. Well, its true, for word has gotten out (again) that I will make my presence somewhere along the NJ section of the eastern seaboard. I genuinely appreciate all those individuals, some from as far away as Guada La Harra, who have taken the insurmountable risks associated with the extensive walk from your origin, to NJ, to be closer to my holiness. I rule wherever I am present, much like King Kamehameha... For those of you who dont know, King Kamehameha had anyone that looked at him killed, although I am less ruthless, and more understanding towards the futility and feebleness of anyone outside of my crew who is attentive to these posts, so I pardon you... The March Across the Americas, aka The Shlonger Parade ends in Belmar with DJais happy hour on Sunday, with the unveiling of my monument. All those who plan to attend, be careful. The line has already started forming, and the crowd is getting restless, and that is only the beginnning. When my crew and I step into DJAIS, everyone will know, for our aura will be so overwhelming, that if I had to pick one word synonomous with it, I would say TSUNAMI.

Hey good fella, the answer to your response is no book. I am a walking, unabridged dictionary, and I am well-educated. I surround myself with some of the most creative and innovative individuals who coincidentally happen to be God's 2nd - 6th most exceptional and essential humans ever created. Astonishingly, we are light years ahead of the norm pertaining to intelligence, physique, female disciples, and obviously grammatical skill. I yearn to type more, but unfortunately, the sounds of repetitive crests followed by troughs, and the numerous partisans are chanting my name...Shonger, Shlonger, Shlonger... and have begun to grow over-anxious in lingering for my influx, and my crews incursion onto the streets and sands of the jersey shore.

I am the foundation for the jersey shore... if i go down, which is impossible, then the whole scene goes with me. I am the greatest, and you should all bow down to me, and ask to kiss the ground I walk on... See my new thread for a weekend recap and more HOLY SCRIPTURES.

Originally posted by shlonger

The March Across the Americas, aka The Shlonger Parade ends in Belmar with DJais happy hour on Sunday, with the unveiling of my monument. All those who plan to attend, be careful. The line has already started forming, and the crowd is getting restless, and that is only the beginnning. When my crew and I step into DJAIS, everyone will know, for our aura will be so overwhelming, that if I had to pick one word synonomous with it, I would say TSUNAMI.

You are amusing to say the least:laugh:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i think i might have seen you at djais friday night....was that you wandering around, staring into space, mumbling incomprehensible thoughts to no one but your imaginary friends #2-6?

Wrong...ass! I didnt make it to DJais on Fri, I was too busy conquering your girlfriend.