Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So When Do u think we will have a New TWILO??

Everyone stop fucking crying and get off your ass to do something:

-research where the real stuff is happening...IntuitionNYC.com is a start

-Start your own events

-Stop spending $20-$30/night at something as lame as Exit, Vinyl is worth it, but Exit...come on.

-If you want to be successful, happy, fulfilled, you have to work for it, plus underground venues are so much more fun than the ones that don't take any creativity to party at

Anyone go to the Kleinenberg loft party a few months ago? Now that was fun. Come out this Thurs to 95 Leonard (on the corner of Bway & Leonard, below Canal) for Taylor...it's gonna be bangin.

You've got to be kidding me. Do you know anything about Jimmy, Sasha, and John? If you did you wouldn't be stating that Jimmy controls their schedule. And even though he created Eros Euphony, that has nothing to do with his TN mix with Taylor. ATB...come on. This isn't 1997 anymore. There is a future if you can see through the present instead of holding onto the past.

Plus do you really think that the only reason Jimmy and Taylor have a reputation is b/c of Eros Euphony & Balance? Just b/c you know that Jimmy started Balance, don't go acting like you're the kingpin with lowdown. Under your logic you could say that the only reason John is known is b/c of his small Thurs night gig called Bedrock, which is a lot more than a weekly...open up a little.

Thank you specs that is what we are trying to tell our friend that doesn't seem to understand why no one was posting on his TAYLOR post. As I said that is the only thing they are known for in NY. BALANCE and Having S&D. Really no one comes out for them here. In California maybe Taylor gets his hometown crowd but not really here. I never said I was the "QUEEN"PIN but it is a fact that those two would not even have half a name in this town if it wasn't for the S&D affilliation. And what was the Bedrock comment? Apples and Oranges pal. stick to the subject. JIMMY & TAYLOR.

And yes BALANCE does control Sasha & Digweeds schedules here in the US. DUH not anything new.

And did you listen to the Taylor & Jimmy MOS Trance Nation come on that was maaaaaaaaddd weak.

The ATB / ACOSTA is nothing spectacular either but none the less as I said it was at least better that T&J's Trance Nation.