Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention all non-posters

NO! Don't do it! Don't fall victim of peer pressure. Didn't your parents teach you any better. If you begin to post to this messge board, it will mark the downturn of your life. Don't say I didn't warn you...:D

Originally posted by guestlisted

Lurking is not a bad thing, but posting could be better. :)

Anyway, I would post more but I am not local so I dont hit the NYC scene that often and most topics dont have to deal with anything I can contribute to. Id love to come out to this meet on Friday but its not very convenient for me at all so I am left hanging. Oh yeah, there are not that many interesting topics so that could be another reason. Also, there are other board out there, not particularly about clubs but other interests as well.

But I gotta say, this board is deffinetly educational as far as music, clubs, djs and other gossip goes.

Oh yeah that chick rachel with 5k posts, thats not that many, only seems many in comparison to newbies. No need to make assumptions about no-life or whatever.

Thats all I gotta say about that.........;):D

So what is that meet-up, I'm from outside N-Y sa well but hit the big town once in a while. I usually hang around other sections of the board so I never heard of those friday meet-ups.

And for the newbies [that would be newer than me?!] most topics start with the shitiest subjects. But they usually turn into something good. But thats not the point anyway, is just about scmooooozing with other fucked-up party freaxxx.

who r u to judge? ur new on this board, like so y dont u get to know ppl a little more ^^ heh besides its hard to believe that neone who looks as hot as she does could have no life :D

hehe sorry just hadta do this

Yep! You do indeed look gorgeous. Must have a life. Are ya still goin' back to BC? At least I think it was you. I allready commented on the 5000 posts. She keeps going, and going,... and fuckin' going! and thats a good thing.

See ya Hon'

Originally posted by petrol

I love to see new blood especially when we lose established peeps to petty bullshit in-fighting but,

a few things:

* Rachel1997 cannot, in any way, be accused of not having a life. I see her out almost every time I go out. 5000+ posts just means she likes to chime in instead of lurk.

* It's really funny to see two newbies posturing via a messageboard. Hmm, who's tougher? I'll just say I'm really impressed by both of you... golly.

*to Scoob-e, If I let sounding stupid stop me from posting, or only posted with really good points...

lol, I'd never post.

That's what's so great about this forum, it's casual and friendly.

Thank you Eric! *kisses*