Denny's Birthday Review!!!!

Guest saleen351

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misssf

Can we still keep Nice -n- Friendly..... ????:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

ABSOLUTELY! The way it works is... Every weekend is a NEW theme, but the theme from the week before still has to be in effect, so......... Everything will flow!

So this weekend's theme is Nice -n Friendly people gotta keep control! :gas:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

ABSOLUTELY! The way it works is... Every weekend is a NEW theme, but the theme from the week before still has to be in effect, so......... Everything will flow!

So this weekend's theme is Nice -n Friendly people gotta keep control! :gas:

:love:

Yeah, I definitely had a great time...needless to say I was all sorts of mangled as well, but why would it be any different then any other Weekend, I MEAN!!!!

Hey Lauren-

I'm sure I made Shonna do MONSTERS (that is, for her, of course).

I think I may have officially made her go CRAZY!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by saleen351

Place was rocking, I had a really good time, music was real good, drop the new final chapter remix, I loved it..

Ceeotter,, you are out of control!!!!!!! Thats all I'm gonna say about that!!!! Oh ps you were walking threw the crowd and pushed me and said watch out I work here, you didn't see my face,,LOL

Carbone, tempskid, spygirl,laurie,jarmenio, laurasummers,manny had a blast,,, Stigelero (bad spelling) nice meeting you,,,but I'm still said cause of no W houston,,,lol..

Now I know who you are spygirl.....

Tempskid you looked like you went 10 rounds with tyson,,,,HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK AT PREGAME????

Manny your cousin and your boss are fucking hot!!!!! DAMM!!! Hook a brother up!!!

Rob G.. Your music is soooo hot!!! Cant wait till sept...;) I think you are the hottest producer out there!!!! nice meeting you......

I think we can all agree that CEOTTER was the MVP by far. She's the most entertaining bartender ever. I will never by a drink from anyone else. Spygirl, Jarmino,nTempkid, Lesdig, Laurie619,Laurensummers, CGM, it was great seeing all of you. See everybody on the steps at 11.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

I think we can all agree that CEOTTER was the MVP by far. She's the most entertaining bartender ever. I will never by a drink from anyone else. Spygirl, Jarmino,nTempkid, Lesdig, Laurie619,Laurensummers, CGM, it was great seeing all of you. See everybody on the steps at 11.

Carbone your my favorite!:heart:

I suppose I did unintentionaly enter into the running for MVP. Damn I win my own vote for sure. Tried to keep up w/ Tempkid! saleen sorry:D you try to get through that damn crowd w/ a bad flipper NO ONE moves! Spygirl your the best we WILL hang inn the city one night this winter w/o a doubt. Goodfella my attention is all yours next week! God damn can't walk very well today perhaps I needed a few more days to rest the flipper. Labybijian I am the bartender you were talking about it was a pleasure. Jarmenio you ain't see nothing yet! SAYNOTODRAMA did anyone notice our decorations in the booth? Pete was sooom funny at the end of the night w/ his bday hat on. 4 weeks to go lets have some fun.........

PS jav I've got a cd for you.:)

Originally posted by joeycarbone

Well, someone must have been a little tipsy on Saturday night....I wasn't there Joeycarbone!!!! You probably just assumed you saw me cause you saw Les and Lauren. Couldn't make it down this past weekend, but I'll be full force next weekend. See U then!

Originally posted by cgm

Well, someone must have been a little tipsy on Saturday night....I wasn't there Joeycarbone!!!! You probably just assumed you saw me cause you saw Les and Lauren. Couldn't make it down this past weekend, but I'll be full force next weekend. See U then!

I must have just felt your presence.

Originally posted by rick1544

i think I know who you are.

you are the little girl who got sick on Saturday night in afterhours aren't you?

Oh no not her. I think I'll play a little more.

If you haven't figured it out I can't tell yet!