Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CPI last evening

I had a nice time last night, considering how tired I was before going. I also broke my ass dancing. I was dancing on the wooden floor between the two seating areas (by the side door) and I started getting open. Due to some water on the floor, that openess was soon closed. My legs went out from under me and bashed into a girl's legs, sending her toppling down as well. I heard the "thud" of her body behind mine, but I didn't get up right away; I was very tired and drunk. I stood still for about 5 seconds or so, then I was helped up. I looked around to see if anyone was hurt, but the girl had already gotten up and walked away. If you are the one that I hit and you are reading this, I am sorry if I hurt you or caused any embarassment. You're voice sounded sexy as well (the little bit of it that i did hear while you weant "ahhh!")

I can never dance the way I want to when I am drunk.

I went to 56 fighter's club as well on Friday night for my friend's sister's 27th birthday. That wound up to be a fucked up situation as well; they held a weak hot body contest which my friend's girl was part of. When she was on the stage, she refused to reveal any serious cleavage; as such, the crowd was displeased, and upon leaving the stage, she was prithee to comments such as "Bitch" and "cunt." My friend heard the comment from one individual in particular and responded with hostility. This got us kicked out.

Kicked out of 56 around 11 in the evening.....before midnight. Pittiful shit. We wound up going to Jillians after that, and I enjoyed some more beer and boneless buffallo wings.

I got alot of drinking squared away this weekend, and all the tension has been released for the time being. I had a great weekend.

And to all of you that made it out to CPI, thanks for making it a phat night. I really enjoyed the vibe. I liked the Madonna that Ojeda spun at the end of the evening. Nice music to end the night with.

yeah it was another sick night ... music was so fuckin HOT and the club was even hotter - omg ... I was dripping wet with sweat from dancing all night. lol

Ojeda always ends the night with the perfect track ... and thanks for dropping Touch Me - that track is amazing :)