Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Hunting

OK I HAVE ONE MORE YEAR OF COLLEGE LEFT AND THERE IS ONE MONTH OF SUMMER TO GO....BUT BEFORE I GO BACK I GOTTA STOCK UP and HUNT FOR VINYLS

RECOMMEND ANY RECORD STORES BESIDES SATELLITE ...THATS WHERE I MOSTLY GO TO...PREFERABLY A PLACE THAT CARRIES A HUGE SELECTION INCLUDING OLD STUFF FROM 2-3 YEARS AGO

SOMEONE SHOULD FORM A RECORD STORE HOPPING CREW...

If you're looking for stuff from 2-3 years ago, I got a bunch of Razor-n-Guido type shit from when I used to spin in Boston. I'd be more than willing to cleanse my collection of that shit if you're interested in buying any of it. Now I just shake my head whenever I see those records sitting in my crates. Email me at nroth@speakeasy.org if you want me to send you a list.

I'm not sure if you've heard of them, you probably have...but you can get a lot of obscure stuff from juno...thing is since they aren't in the US its not really worth it unless you're buying a lot at a time....the website for them is juno.co.uk

have fun:)