Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GROOVE THEORY - sat 8/11- - whos going??

ok, for those of you who dont know its this sat, 8/11 at the key skate in the bronx....ill be there if i can get enough $$....im definitely down for a meetup

heres the lineup

room 1

commander tom

frankie bones

chris liberator

atomic babies

andy trex

mark eg

os/2

room 2

bam bam

future funk and the creator

pleasurehead

blackwatch

johnny fame and chris love

alan sax and mythi-s

space monk-e and dj hardknox

syntax era

johnny joints and digital fusion

D&B room

dara with mc j messinian

odi

datcyde

jo-s

orion

knowel

tarzan and skope

missing link and krazy glue

josef fazor and gil t with mc overide

kid vicious and sky with mc dalakite

:D :D :D

Im actually thinking of going, since i never been to this kind of a party, only clubs, bars, and lounges. So if i go its gonna be my first experience.

All i got to do now is find out and work out more details and force someone to go with me. I guess it will take some persuading since none of my friends are ravers :(

Rad_

Originally posted by Rad_Z

Im actually thinking of going, since i never been to this kind of a party, only clubs, bars, and lounges. So if i go its gonna be my first experience.

All i got to do now is find out and work out more details and force someone to go with me. I guess it will take some persuading since none of my friends are ravers :(

Rad_

ill meet you there, i love going with people when its there first time - - you know what they say, the first time is always the best

FYI Pleasurehead won't be at groove theory. He is playing some parties in Taiwan of all places. But then again, this lineup is sick! (commander tom is one of my favorites, never seen atomic babies b4, and chris liberator is a diety in my book)

If I have the $$$$, the energy, and someone with enough will to drag me to key skate again (i still hate that place) i'll be there.

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

FYI Pleasurehead won't be at groove theory. He is playing some parties in Taiwan of all places. But then again, this lineup is sick! (commander tom is one of my favorites, never seen atomic babies b4, and chris liberator is a diety in my book)

If I have the $$$$, the energy, and someone with enough will to drag me to key skate again (i still hate that place) i'll be there.

rob

actually his last date in taiwan was last night, august 8...i assure you he WILL be at groove theory

Originally posted by trancend

are you going?

i Was gunna go to baktun, but that's on cuz i

forgot all about groove theory...

i've had the flyer since One Nation,

and already noted to myself i wanted

to hit up Groove Theory once it arrived.

just had no idea it would be so soon =)