Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The weekend in review

First and foremost, I would like to begin by apologizing for the inconvenience myself, and my crew, may have caused anyone this weekend. Explanation: We were the first 5 people to walk into the doors of Joey's Surf Club on Sunday, and our general presence, electricity, and hotness were a combustible mixture of ingredients which caused the fire that sent many of you, including ourselves, scurrying back to DJais. It is now 12:57 a.m., and my conclusion for the weekend is that I left with one regret. I regret the fact that I am not a mere mortal, such as anyone who is not part of my crew; the reason being is that I would love to look at and envy guys like myself all weekend. On the other hand, I have achieved so many goals at the tender age of 22, and the only ambition I have yet to accomplish is being incorrect. The countdown has begun, and there is less than 5 days before everyone can fall back to their knees in worship and honor of my holiness and omnipotence. "Excluding myself, the greatest thing God has ever created was reflection." This statement only applies to my crew and I. As for the rest of you, you should be grateful that there is such a thing as death, and anxiously anticipate and blissfully welcome it. I thank all my cohorts for their orderly conduct and decorum of the weekly parade in my honor. Without your support, what started out as a mere 5 people, had soon begun to garner cult-like support, and has now spread to 99% of the global population. As for the minority 1%, they symbolize the fraction of the population that are affected by trisomy 21, monosomy, or some other form of chromosomal mutation. I welcome everyone to proofread this post, but you would be wasting valuable thinking for a reply time.