Clubplanet Nightlife Community

News: YA koroche ponyal cho takoye forum..

Not this forum but all the ones that have been created

Eta tema ne kasaitsya tem s kem ya tut poznakomilsya za eto vse vremya xotya ya tut vsevo pomnnu trex chetirez members i pitom esho po nastoyashemy ne znakomilsya.

vse drug druga loxuyt...

vsex dj's loxuyt

vsex obmanivauyt...

dryg dryga podzhigauyt...

ya ne otkrouu rot nachet tabletok i clubov i devushek i

voobshe tsel etovo foruma - club scene...

WTF

Kovo ebet chuzhoye gore...

est isklucheniye ludeye kotoriye priyatno obshautsya a bolshenstvo prosta radi kaifa.

Vsetaki v souze nachet takix del ludi imeli xoroshoye otnosheniye ,,,ya ne imeuu vvidy respect..a voobshe in general.

koneshna v souze seychas est takiye zhe forumi. dela ne v etom.

be proud of who you are and keep your mouth shut.

gossip and revenge won't get you what you want it will just relieve you deep down inside it will still comeback if it was your mistake to begin with.

and i almost forgat yeah ......keep opinions loud and clear and to yourself...

BTW vse kto amerikanets i nauchilis chitat na russkom ...

Vam etovo ne ponyat...

vi vse ravno drug druga kinete v bede...

ohh yeah

Esli kakoy-ta ishak ili kakaya-ta dura otvetit duratskim golosom english english ili chtoto podrobnoye...ya otvechauu chtoa y etovo cheloveka net yma a est tolka phyzicheskiye sotresenniye mozgov kotoroye deistvuyet tolka po prichinam phiziki. yvidel/la nexuya ne ponyal/la vot reshila doebis/balas/batsya...

Just cause i said a few words in plain russian does not mean anything nor makes me anyone Risa

I pritom na samom dele ya izvenyaus nachet svoix deistviye s etim postom. I should've used another approach.

Zink kstati ya otvechau za svoi slova chtoa you had nothing to do with this It was just entretainment and all you had to do to get my attention was skazat pary gryaznix slov. RIGHT

or any you gonna post something back to me that MUST deserve my attention..well come on.

Bastardino ...I've known you for a while.

You're full of jokes and useful information. don't get that idea off my head. no pun intended.

i just listed two of you.

vot teper vi nachnite chto-to protiv menya chto-ta pridymayete.

nu.......cho zasali

That's all it takes to ignite this board.

And believe me there will be whatever number of replies and i can go on and reply to everyone of you just like Iliana did and so on and so forth.

And at the end it will be majority over minority since most of amerikas's live by day to day stastictics will assume that someone who got nothing to lose and everything to gain had finally spoken or had shed(sp) the light or whaever the fuck else.

READ MY POST AGAIN CAREFULLY IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO UNDERSTAND.

No matter how dirty the post is or no matter how much down to earth the person who's posting you still have no right to reply back with nasty shit like you guys did. UNDERSTAND IT...

LOOK AT IT FROM 4 SIDES...IT's easier to understand it than a problem.

I have nothing esle to say since i'll be somehow banned from this forum probably, if i keep on fighting star wars with ya all.

BTW KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELFS...

HAVE A NICE DAY.

um...i just had two cups of coffee, so it might be the sugar/caffeine rush interfering with my thinking, but WHY DONT I SEE A POINT IN YOUR LAST POST? this forum is here for people to talk about whatever they want to talk about, and if drugs and personal problems is what they want to talk about, then why not? are you going to impose rules as to which topics can be brought up and which cant? hmm...

Originally posted by idisyda

Just cause i said a few words in plain russian does not mean anything nor makes me anyone Risa

I pritom na samom dele ya izvenyaus nachet svoix deistviye s etim postom. I should've used another approach.

Zink kstati ya otvechau za svoi slova chtoa you had nothing to do with this It was just entretainment and all you had to do to get my attention was skazat pary gryaznix slov. RIGHT

or any you gonna post something back to me that MUST deserve my attention..well come on.

Bastardino ...I've known you for a while.

You're full of jokes and useful information. don't get that idea off my head. no pun intended.

i just listed two of you.

vot teper vi nachnite chto-to protiv menya chto-ta pridymayete.

nu.......cho zasali

That's all it takes to ignite this board.

And believe me there will be whatever number of replies and i can go on and reply to everyone of you just like Iliana did and so on and so forth.

And at the end it will be majority over minority since most of amerikas's live by day to day stastictics will assume that someone who got nothing to lose and everything to gain had finally spoken or had shed(sp) the light or whaever the fuck else.

READ MY POST AGAIN CAREFULLY IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO UNDERSTAND.

No matter how dirty the post is or no matter how much down to earth the person who's posting you still have no right to reply back with nasty shit like you guys did. UNDERSTAND IT...

LOOK AT IT FROM 4 SIDES...IT's easier to understand it than a problem.

I have nothing esle to say since i'll be somehow banned from this forum probably, if i keep on fighting star wars with ya all.

BTW KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELFS...

HAVE A NICE DAY.

hey....that wasn't towards you only....please take it the right way...I just felt like people think its cool to curse...I mean, every other word is nasty!!!! All I was trying to say is that in OUR llanguage we have enough words to express ourselvs w/o cursing....thats all.....