Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first m3 party at 5 (sat)

millele

eggy and i were there - anyone else?

i got there around 12:30 - i guess someone named johnny fiasco was spinning? i don't know who he is. anyways, the music was pretty mellow until maybe about 2am or so, and then it got a lot harder and more progressive. i don't remember recognizing any tracks, and i don't recall when tom b took over. but all in all, it was a very good night music-wise, and it got a lot more crowded than it has been lately, which should make 5 happy. but what was with the "forest" effect they had going on? they put these trees or something in the hallway leading to the second (main) floor, and leafy branches all around the top of the dance floor. it was funny. but def. a very fun night!!!!!

:D

ps oh yeah, must tell y'all about this: afterwards, maybe 10 people or so came back to my apt to post-party. well, we ended up breaking the elevator - it got stuck in between floors - no joke. finally, 1 of the guys just pried the door open and we had to crawl out. it was insane!!! the elevator was broken all the next day!!!! oops!!!! :D :D :D

I found out who the Jonny Fiasco dude is, he's an old skool house DJ from Chicago, definitely a slower and funkier sound than progressive. Anyways, glad to hear that it was a good night, thought the change might've been bad for 5.

When I first read about the "trees" in Millie and Eggy's post, I thought you guys were talking about a different kinda "tree". . .:D

Originally posted by millele

ps oh yeah, must tell y'all about this: afterwards, maybe 10 people or so came back to my apt to post-party. well, we ended up breaking the elevator - it got stuck in between floors - no joke. finally, 1 of the guys just pried the door open and we had to crawl out. it was insane!!! the elevator was broken all the next day!!!! oops!!!! :D :D :D

millele, did the elevator finally get fixed?

hey guys, since it was my birthday saturday night, i got comped by the guy promoting the party . . .

he gave me his card and said to give him a call and he'll put me and my friends on the guestlist . . .

i don't know what the guestlist entails, but i'll try it out and see what happens . . .

let me know and i'll include us all in there . . .

fun box + 10. . . :D

yay!!! that would rock the casbah!

a1 - the elevator got fixed sometime sunday evening. i was lucky in that i went out all day and the elevator was fixed by the time i came back home, so i never had to walk up 8 flights of stairs!!!