Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARRRGGGGHHHHH if i here one more person call Ibiza IbeeZZa i will kill them!

back2basics-

why couldn't you roll a european style spliff here in the states?

is it something with the air? atmospheric pressure? what gives? we have european style everything here (including trash) -

I WANT EUROPEAN SPLIFFS

you're going to make me start a petition, arent' you?

:D

Originally posted by peeps

why couldn't you roll a european style spliff here in the states?

is it something with the air? atmospheric pressure? what gives? we have european style everything here (including trash) -

I WANT EUROPEAN SPLIFFS

you're going to make me start a petition, arent' you?

:D

In the emortal words of Paul Young 'where ever i lay my hat that's my home' Now i don't have hat, so it's more 'where ever i lay my underwear that's my home' so my Chicago apartment is my home :)

They call it a European style spliff because it's 12 inches long

:laugh:

You make a square out of papers (bigger the better), then stick the edges together to make a triangle sealed on two edges.

Then you fill it with weed at and fill the bottom (the thickest part with tabaco (as you carn't smoke then end and there is no point in wasting it). The you get a tube (card roles up will do), put the tube in the open end in the middle and crumple up the paper arround the tube. Tie it off with some cotton and you have something that resembles a tulip, it's pretty hard core but if you make the tube long it cools the smoke like a bong or pipe would. It's an Amsterdam thing;)

Ohhhh BTW does anybody know where they sell Bongs in Chi-town... good ones.

Originally posted by wombat

I think I may know a couple of shops. Wouldn't mind break'n in a bong either.

If your thinking of those places up Belmont they don't have them.. well the sex shop/head shop doesn't they just have pipes and bowls..... i wana the bong.... a big 4 foot thing.

Originally posted by back2basics-

If your thinking of those places up Belmont they don't have them.. well the sex shop/head shop doesn't they just have pipes and bowls..... i wana the bong.... a big 4 foot thing.

I've seen them just north of fullerton on clark and I'm pretty sure in wicker park as well. I'm gonna go for a ride in a bit so i'll check it out.