Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playlists

rocstedy

Everyone should upload their playlists from winamp...to do this you got to misc. options on the bottom, and click generate html playlist list and save it...and post it up on this thread so everyone can see your vast mp3 collections...here's mine only like 750 songs or so...but you can't upload html files so you have to copy and paste to a text document like so....

Originally posted by aguy2go

I find it amusing that I made my roommate a CD to listen to when he went to Cancun for spring break and somehow you have that CD in your list labeled as Spring Break cancun 2001. just something to think about...

-Guy

hey he must have ripped it and shared it over some sort of music sharing interface....i'm still waiting to see some of my mixes get posted and under different names

Bro if you really want to know track names go to Mirc->Dalnet and theres a Techno/House/Dance room. Request a list there should be a minimum of 10 people serving so you will get huge lists like that one, Plus you can request for download any one of them that sounds interesting.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 years later...

i thought for sure with a list like that you would have a few certain tracks like Zolon- Runaway Love and Spacemen - Abduction. I never see those 2 songs listed when anyone posts lists of songs. I guess i just have a way more extensive amount of music on my computer.

• 9 months later...