Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know it is early but EXIT Friday????

What is going on there this coming Friday 10th? Who is spinning..anything special? Or even the following Fri 17th? I want to take my brother and some of his friends out for their first time clubbing.

And who has a guestlist?

And please I don't want to hear shit from those who don't like exit. You can post that somewhere else. Thank you :)

Yo, I have no idea who is spinning either of those weekends, but I bet they will try to step it up some since they are getting ready to shut down for remodeling.

This Friday will be my last night at Exit until they re-open. So they better have some kick ass music going.....

:letsgo:

Well there seems to be no special event this week.... they've been having special guests like kim sozzi, tamia and a whole bunch a perfomers for the past few weeks, but for this week draper will be spinning main floor as usual and he is DEFINITELY on point for the past 2 weeks.... He is bringing the house down with his hot music....i guess he is going all out until they shutdown for renovations..... So if you wanna go use my guestlist on fridays

uSE BIGWILL gueslist....if you need anymore info pm me or email at imaqt4life66@aol.com or i could meet up with you on this fri....EXIT WILL BE OFF THE HOOK!!!!