Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sup With The She Whore At Exit

bigwill

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

r u talking about anthony lamont...blad head...really tall....makes kinda a bird calling sound.......i cant believe he is still at EXIT.....that is funny

yep he's still at exit...freakin guy is annoyin...i've seen him outta the club and he looks so normal...then again wat is normal

Wow!

Bigpoppanis and bigwill,

Where did you grow up then,

If you are that sensitive in seeing one drag queen in a huge club.

OBviously not in NYC.

If your that scared of drag queens, then a little tip for you guys:

You SHOuld not go to the TUNNEL AND SF on Saturdays at all.

Rad_

SORRY I GREW UP ON STATEN ISLAND (GUIDO LAND) TO HOMOPHOBIC PARENTS

I AM USUALLY VERY OPEN MINDED, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT DRAG QUEENS THAT JUST BOTHERS ME

BUT ITS THEIR THING, AND IM NOT GONNA TRY TO CHANGE THEM. I DONT GO OUT ON SATURDAYS EITHER, BUT JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE DRAG QUEENS AT A CLUB DOESNT MEAN I WONT GO.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

SORRY I GREW UP ON STATEN ISLAND (GUIDO LAND) TO HOMOPHOBIC PARENTS

I AM USUALLY VERY OPEN MINDED, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT DRAG QUEENS THAT JUST BOTHERS ME

BUT ITS THEIR THING, AND IM NOT GONNA TRY TO CHANGE THEM. I DONT GO OUT ON SATURDAYS EITHER, BUT JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE DRAG QUEENS AT A CLUB DOESNT MEAN I WONT GO.

agreed...being a drag queen does not constitue NORMAL BEHAVIOR...its fuckin sick shit...so i'm on his side, like prob. most every1 else is. so rad you like drag queens...they just turn me on...omfg...sorry i have to go relieve myself...i got too excited about men dressed up as women...:laugh: :laugh:

u sorta get used to these things in nyc... like a month ago me an a friend was walkin down times square, and this ugly ass drag queen was walkin down the street, and his/her/its clothes were all fallin off...seriously sick shit... my friend was about to punch him...

• 3 weeks later...

Im not saying that dressing in drag is normal, but to ask you something, what is really normal? especially in New york city.

There are a shit load of crazies in this city, and ppl do scary and wierd shit. But thats what happens when u live in the largest and most diverse city in the world. But you gotta get used to it.

Ive lived in here close to 3/4ths of my life, and im not a teenager either, so ive seen almost everything and anything. After a while u just get desencitized to a lot of shit and dont think its wierd anymore.

When people from other states come here, they think that everythign is freaking weird disturbing to them.

Probably if you live in more toward easter part of LI or live a sheltered life, then you would probably have the same reaction and opinion as the tourists.

Rad_

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I don'y know too much about it (but probably more than you), but I basically thnk drag queens area asexual, not men, not women. They're voyeurs. They've seen WAY more weird shit than you or I. Respect their experience. Talk to them. They're fucking interesting. And someone probably paid them to show up, which is most likely more than you can say for your ass.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by fuclubkidd

r u talking about anthony lamont...blad head...really tall....makes kinda a bird calling sound.......i cant believe he is still at EXIT.....that is funny

He is everywhere!!!!! He is the nicest guy though...... When I was down in Florida for WMC he was there, doing the bird call...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1) If you knew what you were talking about "BigWill", you would know that Anthony Lamont is one of New York's most highly paid Drag's...

2) Anthony is completely "normal" in your words, when he is not performing... yes maybe gay, but we are all human.

3) If you don't like dragqueens or gays, what the fuck are you doing in the New York Club Scene? **FACT Gays know howto party, and they party hard.

4) Save your ignorant fucking comments for someone else.. and by the way, Lamont would probably knock you the fuck out, drag or dressed "normal"...

.. i can't take it when people bash on gays or drags or other peoples appearances, Lamont would ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS make it his business to come up and say hello when I was playing at Exit in the Red Room for 4 months. He is a sweet heart, and how dare you criticize him.

BigWill, Mr. im-so-"normal"-toughnuts.. :blown:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...