Originally posted by gothzane

:D

Man I love lesbians...

*Cackle*

"Remember when someone pisses you off it takes over

50 muscels in your face to frown...

but only 4 muscles to extend your arm

and bitchslap the fucker upside the head."

ummm where did lesbians come int othe picture....ahh i wanted to reply w/ a lil more fro mevery1 else but i have work in 10- minutes...i'll write later. thanks

listen to this...i was sitting down w/ my friend all ready to tell him. and he brought the topic up, and i realized he had no idea who it was. but aparantly i wasn't the only person she tried to get with that night. (by the way since they've broken up she's become a complete u kno what...she has hooked up w/ 6 guys in 2 weeks since the break-up) one of my friends sisters who was also at my party said that his x hooked up w/ some other guy. so she wasn't referring to me as the hook-up. this is so great. eww i hope she didn't kiss me after she hooked up w/ that other guy. :o

Originally posted by clubgodraver

one of my friends sisters who was also at my party said that his x hooked up w/ some other guy. so she wasn't referring to me as the hook-up. this is so great. eww i hope she didn't kiss me after she hooked up w/ that other guy. :o

Glad you are out of the woods, you kissed her, get over it. He asks, tell the truth, but if he doesn't , oh well.......

Party on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)