Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shadow was the bomb saturday to who was there from clubplanet

supermanrb

Eddie S. and David Padilla played awesome on saturday at shadow they gave a vibe that shadow hasn't seen in a while. I was there last week when George Acosta was spinning and he did not give out that energy that THE REMIX did and it wasn't as packed when George Acosta was at shadow. THE REMIX party was super packed till 5am. Keep up the good work you guys at THE REMIX.

Originally posted by trance101

Eddie S. and David Padilla played awesome on saturday at shadow they gave a vibe that shadow hasn't seen in a while. I was there last week when George Acosta was spinning and he did not give out that energy that THE REMIX did and it wasn't as packed when George Acosta was at shadow. THE REMIX party was super packed till 5am. Keep up the good work you guys at THE REMIX.

i did not go last saturday when george was there, but this weekend padilla and eddie were the bomb awsome music

Originally posted by trance101

I got there @ 12:00 and the next thing I know I look @ my watch and it's 5am, Wow!!!! what an intense vibe I got from the crowd on Sat. A must do again!:bounce: