Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Fawkin Bounce?

Draper played it at 8 am, for me. After screaming for over 20 minutes at him from the floor, he finally listened, play half then exit closed this past friday nite. WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WA WA WA WAAAAA, songs been out for a while, from what I hear not getting released for a while, and the artist is known but no Dj's will give up the info. Anyone else got info on this track?

Exit Heads Guest List - Exit Fridayz

Waiting for the Sun to Shineeeeeeeeeeee.

thats my absolutely favorite song...and its definately not called joyenergizer.....the song is called "Let's Bounce: and i cant find it anywhere!!! IF ANYBODY FINDS THIS SONG LET ME KNOW PLEASE.....its the phattest song!!! but dont know the artist.....and i even left to early friday at exit and missed it:( ...but its all good.....laterz

kyle:eek: :eek:

The song is unreleased and the DJ doesnt even want people to know he did it according to Capello, but who possibly did it? Wasnt Draper, Capello, Justin, who the fuck could of possibly made this song. Draper rarely plays it but Dom hooked it up for me. :D

WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WA WA WA WAAAAAA

Nope thats not it.

No one but Exit Dj's and whoever made this track have it. The artist is unknown to us, but the Dj's know. Just they wont tell us because whoeever makes the track doesnt want no one to know.......just fawkkkk it, cause its not gettin released for a while anyway plus Draper dont play the shit unless you scream like a psycho at 7:30 in the morning for him to play it at 8 am, for 20 seconds, then shut it to have a bouncer tell all the CRACKHEADS to please leave....If Draper was on point all night like sikkk shit all nite, which he should do, to make the crowd stay later...I hate dancin around at 7 am, with freaks, u got the black dude by the stage doin his karate and shit lookin like a wanna be ba na na way guy, then u got the chinese guy in the middle who thinks hes a snake / chicken, because he has done way too many drugs, then you got the moron who says "Im rollin for the first time, I been here since 11, I took 2 hits, and Im dyin here, please bug me out with your blinky lights". Exit should rename to The 7 AM FREAK SHOW...:D

Originally posted by exitheadzzz

Nope thats not it.

, u got the black dude by the stage doin his karate and shit lookin like a wanna be ba na na way guy, then u got the chinese guy in the middle who thinks hes a snake / chicken, because he has done way too many drugs, then you got the moron who says "Im rollin for the first time, I been here since 11, I took 2 hits, and Im dyin here, please bug me out with your blinky lights". Exit should rename to The 7 AM FREAK SHOW...:D

LMFAO!!!!!!!

The karate dude is the best for real, he sucksssss, but this past week at like 7:30 near the stage i was mockin him and shit, doin karate kicks, maddd funny, anyone see me? blue sleeveless shirt? I was ready to break out a tumblesault and shit but I didnt wanna get filthy. ;)