Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What The Hell Did I Miss!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kermzy

There was a fire on one of the power lines & it cut power to the place. No music :( Place had to be evacuated. I left so I have no idea if it re-opened but I don't think it did.

Thanks KERMZY. I had no idea! By some of the posts, I thought someone got hurt or something.

peace

Originally posted by xbebekiss

Surf never re-opened. Mini me went Kermz...

Everyone went to Djais...

Awe poor kid, ventured all the way there? Did you go to D'Jai's? What's w/this no bandana clause? We're 80% going to D'Jai's this weekend for happy hour....

Awe poor kid, ventured all the way there? Did you go to D'Jai's? What's w/this no bandana clause? We're 80% going to D'Jai's this weekend for happy hour....

Yeah..she drove all the way there w. Danya. I didn't go...rough wkend...tell ya later...ur 80% going this wknd like you were getting ready Sat. & leaving in an hour, right????:eek::mad: LOL

see that wasn't my fault. Blame that on the other one. I was all ready to hop in the shower when sleepy time decided to hop on the couch w/a pillow & blanket, wasn't risking it! The weather was of no help either.

Ice cream this week? :bounce:

BebeKiss- I almost put Gumby as my icon but went w/smurfette instead. Funny story behind Gumby.....

I absolutley 100% promise we're coming to Belmar this w/e. I did want to go but w/the weather I was sooo lazy. Not like you've ventured to Seaside. You missed all the fun this weekend.

Wait till u see Seaside Barbie- maybe some of u you saw girl w/pink wig........lol:D :D

Originally posted by misssf

BebeKiss- I almost put Gumby as my icon but went w/smurfette instead. Funny story behind Gumby.....

I absolutley 100% promise we're coming to Belmar this w/e. I did want to go but w/the weather I was sooo lazy. Not like you've ventured to Seaside. You missed all the fun this weekend.

Wait till u see Seaside Barbie- maybe some of u you saw girl w/pink wig........lol:D :D

Look who we've got here....:eek:

Ma lil biatch...i soooooo got DISSED by my own friends!! Go figure..:mad:

So i hear i've missed major drama...wtf??? :eek:

I'm coming the wknd of Kermz bday..when u celebratin? Can't wait....OH..& I GOT A JOB!! LOL:rolleyes:

see that wasn't my fault. Blame that on the other one. I was all ready to hop in the shower when sleepy time decided to hop on the couch w/a pillow & blanket, wasn't risking it! The weather was of no help either.

Ice cream this week? :bounce:

Def..ice cream this week...lots of catchin up to do....drama in Belmar...:tongue: hehe

Look who we've got here....:eek:

Ma lil biatch...i soooooo got DISSED by my own friends!! Go figure..:mad:

So i hear i've missed major drama...wtf??? :eek:

I'm coming the wknd of Kermz bday..when u celebratin? Can't wait....OH..& I GOT A JOB!! LOL:rolleyes:

I been watching from the sidelines for months now and seeing how much fun u guys have I decided to join in. Plus now that I'm back to work it's a little easier.

I belive we're celebrating the 17-20th...... :D :D

We're you working?

How was Dj's Sun?

I been watching from the sidelines for months now and seeing how much fun u guys have I decided to join in. Plus now that I'm back to work it's a little easier.

I belive we're celebrating the 17-20th...... :D :D

We're you working?

How was Dj's Sun?

I'm working in Ramsey doing campus recruiting for marketing/sales peeps..new grads....

I didn't make it to Djais on Sunday, came home around 3.

And doesn't gumby remind u of a STRINGBEAN?? LOL:D

How's working?? ugg..i don't know how i'm gunna get up at 7am every morning!!

I'm working in Ramsey doing campus recruiting for marketing/sales peeps..new grads....

I didn't make it to Djais on Sunday, came home around 3.

And doesn't gumby remind u of a STRINGBEAN?? LOL:D

How's working?? ugg..i don't know how i'm gunna get up at 7am every morning!!

You poor kids, it must be rough having to shlep to work every day...I feel sooooooooooooooo bad for you!

And yes, Gumby looks like a stringbean I assumed that's why you got it!

OK ...IS IT TEMPTS BARBIE OR SEASIDE BARBIE?