Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am worried....

back2basics-

Man driving in to work this morning, a (rare) thought occurred to me. There are a hell of a lot of graveyards out in the burbs, I think this is a very worrying trend. I mean there are a hell of a lot of people in America, how long before 3/4 of the country are graveyards? How long before on hot days the whole of the US smells worse than an open NY drain cover?

I would therefore like to offer some alternatives...

1) Cremation. It's simple, cheap and fun. What we like to do in England is get a different urn for every family member (roughly in proportion to the family member size). The we like to put the urn in a prominent position in the house and stick a photo of that person on the front of the urn. And remember, cremation is not JUST for family members, your pet's can be conserved this way.

2) For the richer people, taxidermy. This is a little more expensive, but imagine having your very own family Madame Tousords in your house or apartment! Taxidermy can extend the life of your family member by 1000 years or more! Have fun arranging your family member around the house, the literally become part of the furniture. TIP : You only get what you pay for, so unless you want your race horse to look like grandma on a juicing cycle - get the best.

I am worried about the future of the beautiful country, so let's all try to be more responsible.

This has been a public heath announcement on behalf of the Texas Taxidermy association.

back2basics - gotbatteredlastnight

Well that is the other option, but to be honest it's not that practical. The pickling process takes a good 30 years or so. So unless you catch the illness very early you don't have time to complete the pickling process.

I would like discourage our Italian readers from the traditional concrete socks and in the river method, fish have to shit in that water for god's sake people.

Originally posted by back2basics-

I would like discourage our Italian readers from the traditional concrete socks and in the river method, fish have to shit in that water for god's sake people.

<laughs> But they've gotta eat, b2b!!

silente - keepingfishfedwithmafiahitsforalmosttwodecades

Originally posted by back2basics-

Mummification is another option, but most people find they don't fit in with the decoration.

Hm....there's gotta be a crack about b2b's decorating skills in here somewhere....

<sighs> Man, I'm just not with it this morning...

Honestly silente, i go down the art district when i can on Fridays to find smome pictures for teh walla dn stuff.. never find anything. It's hard dam work finding something origional and that doesn't cost more than $5000.

Anyway i am in the process of comisioning some work ;)

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Good for you, b2b - way to support the art community.

I hear graffiti artists work for cheap... ;)

Now listen Ms Si-lent-e, you may get away with your sarcasm with that BBitch fella.. but it just won't cut with me. You know dam well i had that blind graffiti artist round for 4 days, payed him a bag loads of cash, only to find out his spray cans were empty... don't be so nasty, poor fella still hasn't got over that.

Hey listen it's minimalist ok, just the way i like it ;)