Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B2B, Tranceaction anyone else???

bouncyboy

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Alright B2B, let's get the plans straight, that is if you are still planning on going.

are you going to take the train out or did you need me to pick you up at work? I tried to call you last night, but you never called back. Let me know.

Mate i got to totally catatonic last night, don't think i am going to make it.. I was woken this moring with my lift waiting for me.. check you mail.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks to be you. Last week before all the pretty young ladies head back to college...

I didn't get any email from you yet?? someone server is running at half throttle...

Hey! What's that supposed to mean?? I don't go back for another three!!

:tongue:

;)

Oh, my bad, I guess I should have said

"all the pretty young ladies and underage, fiery redheads"

<laughs> Oh, I see how it is...yeah, it's the pretty girls over there, and the fiery bitches over there. Yeah, yeah. Ok. ;)

Originally posted by silente

I am going to take IMMENSE amounts of pleasure out of throwing you into Lake Michigan.

IMMENSE.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

You may have the big brain sweetheart, but that isn't going to help you pitch my ass overboard, and just in case you decide to try bring your water wings there kiddo. Since you are too young to know how to swim lol :bigfinger: <-- for you once again...

You may have the big brain sweetheart, but that isn't going to help you pitch my ass overboard, and just in case you decide to try bring your water wings there kiddo. Since you are too young to know how to swim lol :bigfinger: <-- for you once again...

<laughs> Oh, we'll see. I somehow doubt you'll be so sure on your feet (or in your swimming ability) after a couple VCRs. ;)

So HA!! :bigfinger: to you!!

silente - convincedbbrodetheshortbusingradeschool

<laughs> Oh, we'll see. I somehow doubt you'll be so sure on your feet (or in your swimming ability) after a couple VCRs. ;)

So HA!! :bigfinger: to you!!

silente - convincedbbrodetheshortbusingradeschool

OK fiery locks. I could take you after a gallon of VCR's. So if you wanna go then step up. Take the beatdown that you have coming to you.

bouncy- abouttograbsilentebyherorangecurlsandwelljustwaitandsee....

OK fiery locks. I could take you after a gallon of VCR's. So if you wanna go then step up. Take the beatdown that you have coming to you.

bouncy- abouttograbsilentebyherorangecurlsandwelljustwaitandsee....

<laughs> You're on, bb. Good luck.

silente - isitjustmeordidbbjustsaysomethingreallydirty...

Originally posted by back2basics-

girl, girls, girls... calm yourselves.. silente, you will get BB all worked up again.

Nope, BB is a little too chipper today to get worked up. I can't believe you aren't coming tonight?? What was so important that you couldn't wait one night to get hammered?? That was the final straw bitch, we are over!!!! get it? done!!!!! LOL

I guess I'll see ya this weekend.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wishful thinking?? After watching your insane drama with Kimberly??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey now, don't bust on it unless you know the whole story, which you don't, there for STFU!!!!

And yes, wishful thinking, for something dirty with me. :eek:

Hey now, don't bust on it unless you know the whole story, which you don't, there for STFU!!!!

And yes, wishful thinking, for something dirty with me. :eek:

Fine. I withdraw my drama allegations.

And yes. I want to get it on with you. All night. Oh baby, oh baby.

:rolleyes:

<laughs> Sorry Kimberly! Short bus over there dragged me down to his level! ;)

Sorry punk bitch.... Short bus? nope. I prefer to ride little annoying redheads every where I go, they get the best mileage, especially when you are kicking them in the ass and pulling them by their facial piercings. You know those facial piercings make for a good place to attach reigns??? Huh there pinhead??