Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newer Exit Tracks

xtc321

Can someone give me some of the names of songs that draper has been playin at exit lately. This past friday was the first time i was there in a month and I heard some phat tracks that I never heard before. And sings that im gonna be able to download and not unreleased.

morpheus is shit. Audiogalaxy is way better, if AG doesn't have it then most of the time no other sharing program does...and another thing...you can get a variety of viruses from using morpheus...I would just use it for songs...I got...the funlove virus, blebla worm, and JS something or another from downloading programs and cracks and whatnot from morpheus...throw it in the trash where it belongs.

Originally posted by DJMikeE

yo, what mix of that track does he play?? i just asked for someone to id that the other day :)

I believe he plays the other side of the record called "The TranceCore Project - Circles [Charly Lownoise Remix]" Let me know if this is the right one.

good tunes....he always opens it up with:

Madison Ave-"Who The hell are you" (Illicit Mix)

and then.....

Sergeant Pepper-"Charge" (Aj Duncan Remix)

theres just too many to name....

Johnny vicious-trip to uranus

the moon-sushi

dj dero-discoeuforia (roller coaster mix)

atb-let u go

....and many more....but dont fell like namin them right now...sorry...ill do it later!!!

laterz

kyles:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by pangelid

I believe he plays the other side of the record called "The TranceCore Project - Circles [Charly Lownoise Remix]" Let me know if this is the right one.

Thats the Mix I have. It sounds the same as Drapers. Sick Track

Originally posted by xtc321

what should i type in to find the young frankenstein song. i was lookin for it under just young frankenstein but i cant find a techno version of it

damn...i'm desperately looking for that track.....:mad: