Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet boat outing

back2basics-

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can bring atleast six or seven hot ladies, so maybe you should throw bb off instead of me???

Just kidding... seriously though I can probably bring about ten or more people so just tell me the total costs ext and I will get the word out!

BB we will have to get along for this one sweetie, there is enough room on those boats for both of us. pweese??

Originally posted by kimberlyco

I can bring atleast six or seven hot ladies, so maybe you should throw bb off instead of me???

Just kidding... seriously though I can probably bring about ten or more people so just tell me the total costs ext and I will get the word out!

BB we will have to get along for this one sweetie, there is enough room on those boats for both of us. pweese??

Shit Seven hot ladies!! Yeh BB's off, just say the word :)

Cool looks like we can get this sorted... when is good for everybody?

So Kim for 10 (ish)

Me 4

BB and 'freind' 2

The Bat & Bat girl 2

Silente & Synergy 2

Pretty sure Tommy and his lady would come 2

and tone etc.. so we have arround 25.

Whatever, I am used to hanging out with ALL your friends ALL the time anyway. Why would this be different. Even though you know that I really don't feel like hanging around with you at all. So you bring your friends, and you guys all have a good time.

I thought I had posted this earlier but apparently my office DSL connection failed at that moment so I'll post it again:

With regard to the booze element of the cruise, I think we might be better off with a BYOB system-if we can do it--because some people may not be big drinkers (or may not even drink at all)-I know a couple of people who might want to come who don't drink and I suspect they won't come if they're paying for a bar.

I also think we can probably get loaded a lot cheaper on our own stuff...after all what do we really need?

Stella, the mixings for VCRS, green, bottled water...

Yeh i agree on the booze BYOB thing. I will go down to the marina this weekend and see if we can just hire a boat (rather than charter) it will be cheaper and we can take what we want on without the boat supplying staff (who we don't really want there anyway).

Originally posted by back2basics-

Yeh i agree on the booze BYOB thing. I will go down to the marina this weekend and see if we can just hire a boat (rather than charter) it will be cheaper and we can take what we want on without the boat supplying staff (who we don't really want there anyway).

you better get some ID first, they might think that you are going to use their boat for one of your secret missions there Austin lol

I have confrounted them before... went snorkling in cancun....

It was beautiful, I was swimming with the fish... at first I was scared then I was fine and I started to venture out on my own... then, suddenly,

LOOK WHAT'S THAT? (mumbled cause I was underwater and had a snorkel in my mouth) I looked around and no one was near me, so I swam a little closer to see what it was then....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

A HUGE HUGE big brown fish started coming toward me, you have never seen anyone run out of the water onto that boat so fast.

So I faced my fear, and still I still have it.

i've tried soooo many times to confront this fear. not going to happen again. too much trauma. involved vomit, sting rays, hundreds of little fish, slippery docks, half tied bikinis and alcohol. you guys will probably have will have all of the above (except the sting rays. . .oh and the binkinis) Have a nice night.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Well you don't have to confront you feer's BB's the only one that will be 'swimming with the fishies'.... well i will be as well, but that's recreational.

You can just lounge and drink.

obviously you are british and not Italian, or you would know that it's sleep wit da fishes not swims with them, if I am to swim with them I am going to be alive you dufus... I think you need to get some serious mental rest my friend, before you cause yourself to sleep wit da fishes...