Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you have a friend like this??

:):D:) I would just like to let all you know out there what a wonderful, beautiful and sweet person JBR is inside and out. I know some of you out there know him and I am sure you can agree.

Since there is so much negative on this board can we make this a post where you shout out to a person whom "you can lean on"!!!

Thanks sweetie!!!:)

Originally posted by sistatrixie

:):D:) I would just like to let all you know out there what a wonderful, beautiful and sweet person JBR is inside and out. I know some of you out there know him and I am sure you can agree.

Since there is so much negative on this board can we make this a post where you shout out to a person whom "you can lean on"!!!

Right back at ya sweetie. I appreciate the comments and you know I'll always be here! Thanks!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by sistatrixie

I can lean on my girlies, Kermzy & MissSF...they luv me & my RIDICULOUS ex boyfriend unconditionallyyyyyy...& have gone through so much with/for me...i lovvvve you guysssss..xoxo

Can't wait for SF this winter after SG...& it WON'T be ME saying "lets go lets go"! :D:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PS..nice post....

Originally posted by xbebekiss

I can lean on my girlies, Kermzy & MissSF...they luv me & my RIDICULOUS ex boyfriend unconditionallyyyyyy...& have gone through so much with/for me...i lovvvve you guysssss..xoxo

Can't wait for SF this winter after SG...& it WON'T be ME saying "lets go lets go"! :D:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PS..nice post....

Awe Stringbean!!!! So cute!!! xoxoxoxo to you too!!! We love you!

But let's put a hush on the SF, summer's not over yet & I can take my time before I step foot in the dungeon again!

:shades2:

Originally posted by Kermzy

Awe Stringbean!!!! So cute!!! xoxoxoxo to you too!!! We love you!

But let's put a hush on the SF, summer's not over yet & I can take my time before I step foot in the dungeon again!

:shades2:

LOL..ok, hush on that one...i just miss u guys that's allllllll:(

& i know we'll be back 2gether once winter hits....xoxoxoxo

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Ok...Have I met Stringbean?

No you haven't, she don't travel down to our neck of the woods, came once, SLUT. Anyway, you'll meet her though, cause she best be down next weekend, other wise :biggun:

Originally posted by Kermzy

No you haven't, she don't travel down to our neck of the woods, came once, SLUT. Anyway, you'll meet her though, cause she best be down next weekend, other wise :biggun:

I will be there next wknd bebe...Nik's bday is this wknd..so you guys HAVE TO stop into Belmar for a drink. Birthdays are always a way to bring old friends 2gether..:D

She's actually a "Twitty" too......

What's all this Factory talk......and Bebe you already started it so what do you mean you won't be the first to say " let's go to the Factory"

Now a nice surprise would be if I didn't open my big:D mouth:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by misssf

She's actually a "Twitty" too......

What's all this Factory talk......and Bebe you already started it so what do you mean you won't be the first to say " let's go to the Factory"

Now a nice surprise would be if I didn't open my big:D mouth:tongue: :tongue:

I don't know what a TWITTY is..help a sista out.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: