Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ paychecks....

jpb55

I know back a couple of years ago Peters was making upwards of 10,000 a night for his residency at Factory, and as for Draper I heard a rumor that he only makes 1500 a night, but Draper is known, but not as well as Peters, and vasquez(godfather of house).

hmmm... I'm not sure about people like JP and Junior who are are represented through independent management, but as for most high-level DJs who are represented by Track Booking Agency like Anthony Acid, Boris, Sal Parm, Guido, Ediie Baez, etc, they are making between $1,000 and $2,500 depending on the night of the week and the particular gig. Skribble makes $9,500. Johnny Vicious is $3-$4K.

Guest saleen351

I was told by a good source, (a big time dj)

that Jr.V got 10k a nite at twilo, JP gets 5-7K a nite, guys at the shore are around 500-1500k, excluding denny, I have no idea what he makes...and my sources don't know....

I cant see any club being profitable paying someone 25k for 1 nite, the only way I see it if the club wants to get attention, sorta like marketing....I dunno....

I was told by a good source, (a big time dj)

that Jr.V got 10k a nite at twilo, JP gets 5-7K a nite, guys at the shore are around 500-1500k, excluding denny, I have no idea what he makes...and my sources don't know....

I cant see any club being profitable paying someone 25k for 1 nite, the only way I see it if the club wants to get attention, sorta like marketing....I dunno....

Well...thats possible... denny probably makes(or should make) more money than most other dj's in my opionion. But i do agree with you... over 25k seems like a lot of $ to pay a dj, but than again I don't dj!!!

-V

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

how the hell does skribbles make more than johnny vicious? his sets are terrible

Probably because he is tied to MTV, and KTU and stuff like that...Morons think that since he is "soooo popular" he commands more money. I think Skribble is gettin better, but is no where near JV.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

I would do the main floor of exit every week for

a buck 3 eighty....

lol

i might even pay to do it--to play for a crowd that big and that energized? honestly...if they said 500 a week or even 300, I'd be sold...

DJ Mike BuGouT

oh w/o a doubt.. if i was a dj and offered money like that to do the main floor i'd be all over it as well.. i work a real job, i'd be doing that for the love..

my bro know flex from 97.1...flex makes 10 gs a nite at abyss on thursdays...thats mad loot considering jerzy clubs close round 2 or 3...10 gs with someone openin up for him...10 gs even if he shows up mad late and only spins for an hour....heard that kid capri made 12 gs when flex couldn't make it in to abyss...i forgot thats 10 gs in cash