Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question on e~ please help!!!!

bigwill

First go to amsterdam for good pills.

Second besides the obvious of taking more, preloading with 5htp may enhance it a bit.

Taking it rectally (plugging) supposedly makes it last longer.

or if you are reckless you could combine it with a mild MAOI and roll your ass off for hours and hours, but maybe have a heart attack or seratonin syndrom. Not for the weak of heart (pun intended) or the uneducated.

BTW vit b only helps your body turn 5-htp into seratonin. It does nothing for the roll per se.

Make sure your stomach is semi empty before you roll. You know don't eat anything for about four to five hours before you drop, then drop and it hits quicker and usually lasts longer for me.

I found that 5HTP may make a difference, it isn't noticeable, its just usefull in helping your brain get back on track after you roll.

Ecstasy is a beautiful drug, but if you don't respect it and give your brain time to recover and build up its seratonin again, it gets less and less cool and more and more harmful.. take minimum of *two* weeks off, but suggest a month... Preload on 5- HTP,it can help level the day after "crash" and can, although I personally don't recommend it, help to re-fill you w/ seritonin Moderation is the key.

5-HTP is an amino acid that your body uses to create seritonin. It is derived from tryptophan which is in your normal diet. In fact it's the stuff in Turkey that makes you sleepy after Thanksgiving dinner. It's the release of seritonin that causes the "feeling" of E.

You can buy 5 htp at wall mart,gnc, vitamin World. I buy mine at Vitamin World, 120 caps at 50mg for 32.00.

Also I plug my pills. ;) It works well because when you swallow it much of the MDMA gets filtered out. You make use of about 80%-90% of the chemical when you plug it, as opposed to 40%-60% swallowing and 70%-80% railing it.