Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need the original Transformers theme song...

Originally posted by az-tec

Does anyone have it..my good friend needs it for her job.....

i tried finding it on Audiogalaxy..but anyone lese have it..

anyone anyone?????????

i think apotheosis aka Mikey might be able to help u out with that:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

The Autobots defeating Voltron? Was that some kind of crossover from teh Japanese series? I wasn't aware of anything like that ever happening. And even if it were, it would seem strange, since they are both serving a good cause.

As far as the Galvatronian wars are concerned, it was far from overkill. If anything, it was more interesting than the Megatron-Optimus wars. Knowing the whole history behind the autobots and decepticons, and the history behind how Galvatron was created etc. made the series all the more serious. The viewer was now faced with a new decepticon leader who was far more ruthless than Megatron ever was; Megatron was never forced to submit or acknowledge anyone as being superior to him until Transformers the Movie. I think that event with him and Unicron seriously impacted his behavior for years to come; he would no longer submit and be the subordinate servant that Unicron forced him to be. He declared all out war upon the Autobots on a level that Megatron never did; his temper was worse, and his will to assume absolute power was even more potent.

If anything, the Galvatronian wars shed new light on the Transformers, and made the viewer realize that the Decepticons were going nowhere; they were truly a force to be reckoned with.

As for Voltron and Robotech, fuck both of them. None of them can hold a candle to transformers, and the drama/history involved in it. Voltron was ok, but nothing near transformers. The only parts of Voltron I did like were the Russian and American versions of Voltron; I liked how there were two voltrons (one composed entirely of Lions, and the other of planes, helicopters, and other machines). They both looked sick when finally formed, and when they teamed up against their foe, they were unstoppable.

The original soundtrack to the series isn't on the Movie Soundtrack, but that is a good soundtrack nonetheless. I like the song on it (I don't remember the name) that was played during the movie when the Decepticons make their first attack on the autobot ship; megatron starts blasting away at veteran autobots, killing them off as if they held no meaning at all. I remember the music combined with that scene when I was watching that movie for the first time; watching all of those autobots get slaughtered that I grew up watching. It was emotional. The song has the words "Instruments of Destruction" in it, and those words may be the actual name to the song, I am not sure.

And if the ArialBots fought the Constructicons, they would get destroyed. I've always been partial to the Combaticons.