Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowball licks my nuts!

tone79

Originally posted by tone79

With cum drooling from his mouth! nice visual huh? Sorry this punk needs another thread. I think he thought my post was yours b2b.

Hey, buddy, I think you need to grow up a little bit. The above statement is completely immature and uncalled for. I see now that you are totally sinking to his level and playing like a little kid. Grow up. We are adults here, just because one person jumps into the board acting like a juvenile dunce, that doesn't give anyone else the right to act the same way without sounding like an idiot themselves.

WHOA! sorry..didn't know anyone took posting on boards that seriously. A little agitated today, arn't we?

It's been a long, drama-filled day. You picked a bad time. :)

Any other afternoon, I'm sure bb would be up for a good potty joke. ;)

WHOA! sorry..didn't know anyone took posting on boards that seriously. A little agitated today, arn't we?

Not agitated bro, you are a promoter, do you think anyone really wants to hear about cum dripping from you? I didn't think so. Just go back and read what you typed? How grown up did that sound. Just be the bigger guy and express your opinion, name calling and baby cracks like that cum statement are just plain childish.

It is in fun, but when people start insulting other people like that it isn't cool. Just grow up.

Kimberly/B2B, I know you both, so I can rightfully tell you to fuck off. lol

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Not agitated bro, you are a promoter, do you think anyone really wants to hear about cum dripping from you? I didn't think so. Just go back and read what you typed? How grown up did that sound. Just be the bigger guy and express your opinion, name calling and baby cracks like that cum statement are just plain childish.

It is in fun, but when people start insulting other people like that it isn't cool. Just grow up.

BB shut up man, first and formost tone is a person who is a member of this board... if we can make jokes about our gay relations, tone can make cum drooling jokes.

Can we end the drama please it's 4:20 can we all have a J, neck a valium or masterbate anything to chill people the fuck out.

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Tone is not just a promoter, he is our friend, and welcome on our board, let's not make him feel unwelcome, I am the one that told him about it, geese, I am embarrased by bb, sorry tone.

First of all, I was not trying to make someone feel unwelcome, I haven't met Tone, so I can't judge tone. I am sorry if I made it seem like I was attacking him in anyway, but what he posted even I found insulting. There is no need to say things like that about anyone. Even though I fuck with people on the boards, I would never say anything so childish. You can ask B2B, Bmitch, Wombat, I am a down to earth guy that has fun when he is out. I am not some dick that attacks people on message boards.

We are on a message board about clubbing, not about insulting people.

And kimberly, I recall you bitching me out totally for saying things not even close to the things that Tone said at the beginning of this thread. I mean it was immature, and uncalled for.

and B2B, go fuck yo self you austin powers soundin' mofo... lol

God damn everyone is sooo sensitive today.