Clubplanet Nightlife Community

As of 3:00pm This afternoon...

dgmodel

WOW! Congrats SWEETY!

I kinda undertand you. I have a friend that is in the same position you WERE in. This chick would show up at all his hangouts, his boys house and everywhere and anywhere in between.

I will let him know that there is still hope.

what are you going to do with your new found freedom? Maybe you can start by coming with me to the salon so that we can both sick back, relax and be pampered. Oh, and you can watch all the chicks you want. ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

LOL... Its a date then... Lets go I'm in dire need of a tan, and haircut. Maybe we can squeeze in some shopping too???

We can definitely hit the malls and stores after our pedicures.:cool:

We'll go to a spa were we can get european herbal massages and first class treatment.

Originally posted by chula22

We can definitely hit the malls and stores after our pedicures.:cool:

We'll go to a spa were we can get european herbal massages and first class treatment.

I never been to a spa, let alone get all these herbal massage and jazz... sounds fun... Im gettin a lil frisky just thinkin''bout it... Mmmmmm...

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a joke.. My life sucks DICK.

As of 3:00am this morning, My Crazy Ex is moving back home.

SON OF A BITCH. WTF..!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I got a call early this morning at like 2:50 or something from her calling from cali, sayin did I hear the good news. and I was like what what are you talking about. Shes was like Im moving back home I dont like it out here. blah blah blah... then I just hung up the phone and went back to bed. She calls back and shes like sorry we got cut off my service sucks. She kep talkin to me for like 45 mins about movin back and how she wants to live a normal life again.

Why does G*d fuck with me like this???

anyway. Just wanted to teach everyone a lil lesson in life. Dont Count your chickens before they hatch. ( or some shit like that. )

FUCK ME!! this sucks dick... FUCK FUCK FUCK....8======>

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by dgmodel

This is not a joke.. My life sucks DICK.

As of 3:00am this morning, My Crazy Ex is moving back home.

SON OF A BITCH. WTF..!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I got a call early this morning at like 2:50 or something from her calling from cali, sayin did I hear the good news. and I was like what what are you talking about. Shes was like Im moving back home I dont like it out here. blah blah blah... then I just hung up the phone and went back to bed. She calls back and shes like sorry we got cut off my service sucks. She kep talkin to me for like 45 mins about movin back and how she wants to live a normal life again.

Why does G*d fuck with me like this???

anyway. Just wanted to teach everyone a lil lesson in life. Dont Count your chickens before they hatch. ( or some shit like that. )

FUCK ME!! this sucks dick... FUCK FUCK FUCK....8======>

:mad: :mad: :mad:

does that mean we're not hitting any strip clubs??:confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it might be time to: :biggun:

PS If anyone wants to buy me a lapdance I'd be more than happy to let you watch! :drunk:

HELLZ YEAH!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm definitely hitting a strip club tomorrow night...the start of TITTY TUESDAYS!!

:eek: