Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snorting

Yeah, snorting stuff is definitely a threshold. I did K once and felt like a total crackbaby - like I had crossed a line I really didn't want to cross. And especially with E, when your roll isn't all that much better when you snort it, I wouldn't go there. Just plug it. ;)

My friends and I went through a stage in our party careers when we would put anything we could up our nose.

Being older and wiser I know now that is a stupid thing...but I love the whole process...and to this day...if it can be snorted...I will snort (except E). Snorting E sucks...burns like hell, makes me gag...and sometimes yack.

well when u put something up ur nose u have cross the line from when you use to say "i would never go there" or "that'll never be me".........but the thing is its your decision and just be happy with it.....just as long as you dun go over board with the drug it isn't so bad whether you snort it or swallow it...... myself.....i've been bumping k for a while and i felt like you guys for a while but then you start to think that it is ok as long as u love yourself...... i got used to snorting and so will you guys after a few more bumps....its the high that counts guys and have fun while your young.....cause you know what it won't be here when you are older......

LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST!!!!HAVE FUN !

I love to put things up my nose.

It's so fun!

My threshold is a needle. I hope my curiosity never lets me overcome my lil bit of moral strength. It just sucks when you can rationalize ANYTHING!!!

Until that day, sniffing stuff is such good entertainment. Mmmm...cocaine....

I sound so bad! I'm like an A student at college with actual dreams and ambitions, and listen to me!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENED?

:tongue:

Was VERY curious at first, so went ahead regardless of my initial misgiving/fears. WOW! Then I felt weird before I got used to it. Never done anything but C.; now--I LOVE it. I guess you can get used to anything. NOT A GOOD IDEA TO DO IT MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK.

I hate to admit it, but I enjoy putting things up my nose. I don't know why. And yes I know I'm a crackhead. E is too harsh though, I never sniffed a whole pill because it was just too painful.

I recently did a single bump of K for the first time in two years; I was shocked at how much my face hurt and how my nose was running for days afterwards. I can't believe I used to do that all the time!

But I doubt I'll be doing it much anymore- I discovered I no longer enjoy K; I've never done much crystal, and coke's basically a waste of money.

Originally posted by bigwill

but k ...comeon gotta love the feeling

Oh, I used to love it. But when I did it this last time it was like- just not very much fun. It was like I was just sitting there and watching my friends from the bottom of a pool. All I could think was how much more fun I would be having if I were just baked and giggling and talking nonsense with them instead.

Originally posted by tastyt

I hate to admit it, but I enjoy putting things up my nose. I don't know why. And yes I know I'm a crackhead. E is too harsh though, I never sniffed a whole pill because it was just too painful.

I recently did a single bump of K for the first time in two years; I was shocked at how much my face hurt and how my nose was running for days afterwards. I can't believe I used to do that all the time!

But I doubt I'll be doing it much anymore- I discovered I no longer enjoy K; I've never done much crystal, and coke's basically a waste of money.

I will give you that one, there is nothing worse than sniffing E... I used to like K too but no more, as for crystal and low... gotta love 'em!

Originally posted by bmguy01

How's snorting E vs meth? I've tried coke and meth. Meth burns like hell, but never tried snorting E. Worse, better, same?

Imagine a pill crushed, that's a lot of powder to put up your nose. Crystal hurts like hell. But you don't sniff very much.