Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is everyone's...

sinergygrl

Different things for different times.

Champagne is my absolute favorite... just straight with nothing else.

VCR's - Vodka Redbull & Champagne for when you getting in the mood to go out.. it's hypes you up massivley.

But i want to try some of these drinks tone made.. Tone post the ingrediants and i will get them in for Friday.

:eek: Lindsey, I think she just called you a red headed slut :eek:.... lol

I never knew you liked Jagermeister Kimberly, yuck, but the peach and cranberry sounds good. Who ever thought to put jager in a fruity drink.. ick.

My favorite shots are as follows...

Kamikazis, always been my favorite...

Blue Bomb, my own invention from the Barkeep days... chicks love it, even more then men love red headed sluts.. lol

Originally posted by back2basics-

LOL, a red headed slut.

cough:silente:cough

Disclaimer : ok not a slut, i didn't mean that... just , well just....

<laughs> Just keep pushin, Austin. You'll be swimming with bbitch before you know it. ;)

(aside to Kimberly - that sounds like a fabulous drink, though ;) )

the slut part was NOT ment toward her... it is really the drinks name! It oraginates from down south... it was my college shot... acutally on my 21st birthday I got a drink of it... like a BIG drink of it. Needless to say there are pictures of me in a skirt lying on the ground laughing... woops shouldn't have worn the skirt and gotten wasted.

Originally posted by kimberlyco

the slut part was NOT ment toward her... it is really the drinks name! It oraginates from down south... it was my college shot... acutally on my 21st birthday I got a drink of it... like a BIG drink of it. Needless to say there are pictures of me in a skirt lying on the ground laughing... woops shouldn't have worn the skirt and gotten wasted.

It wasn't meant toward her?? ha ha, that is why you said Lindsey, you might like this one, it's a red headed slut, you are a red head I think...

we are just fucking with you Kimberly, don't get your panties in a bunch...

catfight, catfight

Originally posted by bouncyboy

It wasn't meant toward her?? ha ha, that is why you said Lindsey, you might like this one, it's a red headed slut, you are a red head I think...

we are just fucking with you Kimberly, don't get your panties in a bunch...

catfight, catfight

Hey! It's Lindsay - with an A!! (<coughshortbuscough>)

Secondly, there shall be no catfights - since we're the only two sane people on this freakin board (well, scratch, too) we must stick together. :tongue:

;)

Originally posted by silente

Hey! It's Lindsay - with an A!! (<coughshortbuscough>)

Secondly, there shall be no catfights - since we're the only two sane people on this freakin board (well, scratch, too) we must stick together. :tongue:

;)

Pain in the asses of the world unite... (except Scratch of course)

Originally posted by back2basics-

OMG!!! I nearly had to spit my drink out then... LOL.

I glad i didn't say that.

back2basics - gethimgirls.

you like that???? and I know you were thinking it too B2B, so don't go running now.

bouncy- whosyodaddybitch