Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone Brainstorm! Ny Sucks! Is There Oakey At Tunnle? Is There Anything!!!

HONESTLY...I WENT THROUGH THE ANNOYANCE TWO WEEKS AGO OF GRASPING THE FACT THAT MEKKA WAS CANCELED. NOW FUCKIN CREAM IS CANCELLED. IT GOES TO SHOW HOW LITTLE OUR AREA IS INTO THE MUSIC SCENE. BULLSHIT. AMAZING THAT SO MANY FUCKERS PACK SHITTY EXIT AND SF EVERY FUCKIN WEEKEND TO GET CRACKED OUT AND WONT SPEND THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY ON A OUTDOOR RIDICULOUS LINEUP THAT IS 16 HOURS LONG! JUST GOES TO PROVE THAT THE NEW YORK SCENE OFFICIALLY BLOWS. AMAZING THAT DANNY TENAGLIA IS OUR ONLY CLAIM TO FAME...ACTUALLY SAD.

-PISSED OFF

If anyone can please please tell me if oakey is spinning anywhere on the 18th....i really hope so..if not gonna reluctantly go to SF to see kimball to put up with muscle heads and sluts

is cream definately cancelled? i had no idea. also, when is kimble at the juice factory? i saw kimble in dc and it rocked. any info is appreciated. also, i agree that the ny club scene has sucked for a while now- ever since twilo shut down, there's nowhere to go to see quality talent.