SeaSide

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

FRIDAY: XS

SATURDAY: TEMPS/MERGE

SUNDAY: early SURF CLUB

late TEMPS

very late TEMPS

:letsgo:

Thanks for the info. I am going to XS and Tempts. I might check out Surf Club for a little while, but then it's off on home, work Monday morning!! :(

Originally posted by angeluv

Thanks for the info. I am going to XS and Tempts. I might check out Surf Club for a little while, but then it's off on home, work Monday morning!! :(

I'm sure people will back me when I say "Leave the Island before going to TEMPS on Sunday if you don't want shaky brain on Monday!"

The place is just sick and there is no way of getting out of there on Sunday by midnight!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I'm sure people will back me when I say "Leave the Island before going to TEMPS on Sunday if you don't want shaky brain on Monday!"

The place is just sick and there is no way of getting out of there on Sunday by midnight!

LOL Thanks for the advice! ;)

Haven't been to my house in a few weeks......

I'll be down.....

Sat: XS, Tempts

Sunday: Surf

two sundays ago I escaped tempts sunday but only cause I stayed at surf till 1AM.......maybe I just shouldn't go out on Sundays huh......:)

Originally posted by goodfella73823

u go that right no way u will be leaving early there angel i bet u will close temps out on sunday.:D

I do have a feeling that I am going to be a zombie at work on Monday!! But it's worth it, ;)

Originally posted by jarmenio

Put it to you this way, Angeluv thinks the Vibe at Factory is awesome!!! This is not a bash against Jonathan Peters but come on if she thinks Factory has a vibe, Imagine how she will feel after a night at Tempts!!!

Yeah, we'll see how I feel after a night at Tempts!