Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When Is No ID Night @EXIT?

tommy-c

Ive heard little bits and pieces.....is it the Sunday the 12th? or Wednesday the 15th? Any performances, Djs, appearances? Do they close at 4 on no ID nights? WHat time do they open?

--------Thanks

-----------------------------------------Tommy-C

Exit is A LOT of fun on No ID nights. The one No id night when z100 and all they other live performances was the best time ive ever had at exit.......Any performances this Friday?

-------------------------------------Tommy-C

Eat me fearlessnyc00! What are you better than all ppl under 18? Accually i go to Exit every Friday and love it. I like to check out other nights also... like no id nights b/c my boy is spinning. People like you should F$#ing hang yourselves!

Hey don't get so worked up little man.:cry: You'll be be old enough to go to a real night(21+) soon..(right?) Well anyway, if you think that exit Friday's are any different to a no Id night at exit you are sorely mistaken....SAME THING! Hey when i first got started in the scene i thought exit was great and that draper as pretty good i went because exit was the place to be fridays or sat's. But the fact is that I started to go out more and found out that exit sucks along with draper......when you start going to different venues and hearing new dj's....................................................... you'll see

sfjp

personally, the club doesnt suck..... i think its great, just

Music wise = Horrible!

I know exactly what you are talking about. When you first listen to house (exit cheese) its fucking awesome. but after a while... everything sounds the SAME. Thats when you start to get into real music (the likes of john digweed :D) progressive house...

yummy.... now thats music.

No I.D. nights are for the kids under 18, duh. The music isnt as good as a friday because if I played Price is Right followed by Sunday Afternoon, they wouldnt know the difference if I played Rock 2 Da Beat and Rhythm, so thats why the music sucks. Personally I wouldnt go to a no i.d. party, no one probably dancers, everyones first time takin E they'll all be mezmorized by the snow and shit.

ALL EXIT HEADS BETTER BE AT FACTORY SEPT.2ND

MACGUYVER - JUSTIN . H

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit