Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK - so - PvD

silente

Originally posted by silente

Who's going? B2B you mentioned something about there maybe being a meetup - is that still happening? Let's get our shit together, people! ;)

Yeh your welcome to come round to my half furnished apartment silente... i know you like it.

But i don't have a ticket or ID for that matter. So i will probably just go across the road. I will get some Vodka and redbull in for you youngsters.

I'll cruise by the B2B lair for a few VCR's, how could I pass up a chance to drop Silente 26 floors to the concrete. Oh what a great night it will be.

Hey B2B, how much will you give me if I can hit some pedestrians with Silente from your balcony???

B2b, when have I ever said anything but nice things about your apartment?? ;)

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Hey B2B, how much will you give me if I can hit some pedestrians with Silente from your balcony???

....wait a minute....

Originally posted by silente

besides...I think hitting pedestrians with bb would be more of a challenge. He's full of hot air - he'd float all over the place

Your right, hitting them with you would be too easy, since you are so heavy that we wouldn't have to calculate wind resistance... :eek: :bigfinger: :eek:

Originally posted by tranceaction

so is this going to a preview to let us all know how 'hardcore' this proof reading redhead is?

-stillcantbelievetwoundertwentyonegirlsthinktheyarehardcore

Hardcore?? MMMUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Tell me about it... don't talk to us about hardcore honey, until you have experienced a night out with B2B....

so is this going to a preview to let us all know how 'hardcore' this proof reading redhead is?

-stillcantbelievetwoundertwentyonegirlsthinktheyarehardcore

Please, then, define "hardcore". Anybody.

And why this hostility towards the youth? We are the future. . .dis us and in a few years all the clubs will be playing funked up drum n bass and featuring djs like mark almaria.

Well B2B wont be @ PVD, however both BB & I will be there, keeping an eye on you, waiting for the moment you sit down in an e-puddle and then we'll brand you 'softcore'.

<laughs> Good! There will be witnesses to our extreme coolness, then. ;)

besides age-ism and sexism are so much fun.. especially when people take it seriously.. *cough* silente *cough*

<laughs> Since when do I take things seriously?? I'm just the queen of sarcasm. ;)

BTW scratchapella - i seem to recall you being glad you missed meeting up at Hawtin because you were kinda scared to meet us 'older' folk.

Why dis the geezers?

<shrugs> I dunno...maybe she thought you'd forget where you were and would start smacking her with your canes...

Ohhh yeah scratch threw the first stone... what do you have to say for yourself girl?

BTW

What time is everybody getting downtown? Just so i can plan my evening.

Oh and if there is anybody left without my address mail me at dback2basics@aol.com

Not too sure if i can let anybody underage drink at my place though.. that would be breaking the law wouldn't it?

Originally posted by back2basics-

Not too sure if i can let anybody underage drink at my place though.. that would be breaking the law wouldn't it?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:;)

I haven't decided what time I'm getting there yet. The thing starts at 8, right?