Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tone79

Who likes Drum n Bass?

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by kimberlyco

I like!

But who could be considered a drum and bass dj? I am still a beginner on this stuff ;) but I know I enjoyed it when I was told that was it!

Kimberly, remember the first night we saw Sean Cusick at Transit? about 90% of what he played that night was Drum N Bass.

But it's a good question, who are some good DNB DJ's in the Chicago area?? I haven't heard of any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bouncyboy

But it's a good question, who are some good DNB DJ's in the Chicago area?? I haven't heard of any.

Danny the Wildchild. he's been around for a while. hasn't really moved on from playing raves yet though. Terry Mullan too.

I can dig dnb or jungle, but i definitely don't know as much about it as w/techno or house. I also think it's gonna be a while before there are any consistent dnb weekend nights. it's more of a younger generation thang. maybe when that age bracket gets legal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by scratchapella

Danny the Wildchild. he's been around for a while. hasn't really moved on from playing raves yet though. Terry Mullan too.

I can dig dnb or jungle, but i definitely don't know as much about it as w/techno or house. I also think it's gonna be a while before there are any consistent dnb weekend nights. it's more of a younger generation thang. maybe when that age bracket gets legal.

are you calling us old girl??? :mad::flame:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by scratchapella

I also think it's gonna be a while before there are any consistent dnb weekend nights. it's more of a younger generation thang. maybe when that age bracket gets legal.

Scratch:

The people I know who are looking for a dnb night are around my age (+/- 5 years)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fiatmusica

Scratch:

The people I know who are looking for a dnb night are around my age (+/- 5 years)

Interesting. but how many people is that? they're still a really small minority. Big Wig can pack it on a Wednesday night when Dieselboy's in town, but regularly on a weekend with someone like Shy FX (tonight)?

BTW, how old are you, Fiatmusica?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×