Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some hotel and party help on DC

hmmm, i've heard of irving but i don't think it's in a great area of town. do you know what cross street it's by?

mon, tues - i THINK red is open, but i'm not sure. i know that 1223 is open on tues, at least, but i'm not a huge fan of the place. i'm probably going to red sometime this weekend, so i'll ask. :):):)

good to see you on the DC board, B2B. Just Monday and Tuesday? :( I know Andalu's got Sunday and Tuesday nights, ends kinda early though. 2am. Red has Sunday nights too. Both are good for deep house. (though it sounds different from the deep house you'd expect in Chicago) Both are at the corner of 18th and Conneticut. Cheap cover, being weeknights, like 5 or 6 dollars.

As for the hotel, I think Millele's right about that part of town. Are you sure it's NW?

BTW, check your pms.

Yeh from what i here it's in a bad part of town (it's a VA hospital, they usually are)...

I have booke the Grand Hyat on 1000 H ST, hopefully it's not too far..

scratch i have checked my PM's i think you sent it to the wrong person. See the Chicago board.

Thansk for the info.