Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Creamfields NY has been cancelled

back2basics-

Originally posted by fiatmusica

that blows...

are you still going to NYC then? I could totally be down for the Germany-England soccer game around here.

Ahhh, so someone else wants to go and see how badly those damn english get stomped by us Krauts.... I love it..

Nah i arn't going to go to NY now, there is Danny Howells playing Sunday but apart from that and Vinyl there isn't much for me in NY now..

I HAD BLOODY ACCESS ALL AREAS PASSES AS WELLL!!!!! I AM PISSED OFF!!! All these bloody tit's whining in NY, i would have got to meet bloody everybody.. Richie, DT.... i am the one who should be pissed.

So yeah if anybody ant's to watch the England - Germany game Fido's (near me) is a good Irish bar that plays all the football (and does OK food).

BB, Germany doesn't stand a hope in hell mate ;)

Originally posted by silente

So you're missing Danny Howells now?? Shit, b2b, that was gonna be the perfect hard core test! 10 hours, man!

<pouts> Well, fine then. I'll just go be hardcore by myself. In New York. :tongue:;)

10 hours!! I spit on 10 hours.... ten hours is like a warm up.

kids :rolleyes:

Originally posted by back2basics-

10 hours!! I spit on 10 hours.... ten hours is like a warm up.

kids :rolleyes:

<laughs> But 10 hours of DANNY HOWELLS!! And in NYC there are actual after hours clubs - places open later than 4!!! Remember?? Come on...!