Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first time E'ers

i've been trying to get a couple of my good friends from school to try E for the first time when they go to Exit with me. they don't wanna do it because they've heard all these rumors about it like how it makes your spinal cord leak and crap like that. i keep on telling them that it's not that bad if you get good E but they are still scared. do any of you have any advice on what i can tell them???? i know they would really love it as much as i do. i've done it several times and each time has been better than the last but i can't even get them to read up on it online. HELP!!!!!

--Tuna

Yo I used to think the same exact thing. Mad people told me that E makes holes in your spine, just like acid. And I believed that too, because every time I came out of the club, in the morning my back would hurt.

But then my friend dug up some medical trustworthy site somewhere that said that all that spine-holes stuff is a myth and you just feel like shit because of dancing and exhaustion and because the levels of fluid in your spine have been depleted or something. And it might be true because my back hurts only the mornings after clubbing. I can try to find that site and PM that to you if you think that'll help.

But really...convincing people to start doing drugs isn't a bright idea. If they feel like they wanna take E or whatever, they will...don't try to persuade them into taking it, they're better off without. ;)

Give them the facts from some reliable places. Tell them your personal experiences, tell them how to do it in a responsible manner, and get off their NUTZ!!! If they don't want to do it after that don't pressure it. They obviously are having a good time without drugs and I think it is great if people don't want to do it, just as long as they arnt' bashing those who do it in a responsible manner. I know I wouldn't want to have myself to blame if I didn't give them all the facts and they ended up rolling every weekend and causing damage. I give my friends the facts meaning the pro's and the cons and let them decide themselves.

If they're so against it that they won't even look up more accurate information, than you're probably not going to be able to convince them that it's a good idea. Just lay off and let them do their own thing - it's their party, you know?

thanks for all the feedback, everybody. trust me, i'm the last person who would pressure them to do drugs. i tell them that they don't need to do it to have a good time because Exit is so much fun anyways. they're smart and if they choose not to do it, maybe it's because i'm the dick who does. I do what Sinergy does and give them the pro's and con's by referring them to different websites and whatnot. oh well--i can't blame them for not trying it. thanks again.

some great advice so far..

i also wanted to add that if these friends are believing these rumours, then they are obviously not comfortable yet to try E. let them come to terms with it, and when they are REALLY interested, they will then start a sensible search on the pros/cons of E.

you sound like a person that wouldn't want to pressure them.. so let them just be and enjoy yourself. ;)

Originally posted by xbebekiss

If your a real friend, you won't pressure them & enjoy their company as they are.:idea:

I totally agree here. I never wanted to do it and all my friends did it... So one night at Exit, I said lemme try and I really liked it. If they wanna do it, they will. Don't force them.