Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Costumes in the bedroom!

sinergygrl

• 3 weeks later...

I havent yet. But for my birthday in december I plan to.

This is how it will work.

I want to be wearing a nice cleavage inducing little black dress dress. I want my partner to dress up like zorro(kinda korny but I want it). Black pants, white shirt opened up top, the mask, and a real sword. I want the room lit up only by candles. Big king or california king sized bed. Big Thick Ropes. I want him to tie me up to the wall and then rip my dress off of me with the tip of the sword. Then I want him to undo my bra and tear my panties off with the sword. Then he can blindfold me with something that has his cologne scent on it.

Then, he can take the sword and run it up and down my body. then he can untie me from the wall but leave my hands tied and guide me over to the bed. After we destroy the bed sheets and all, under the bed sheets the bed will be covered in plastic and he will throw baby oil all over the bed and we will straight out go at it on the bed covered in baby oil in the candle light.

Damn... This guy better take some fencing lessons or some shit, thats some complicated shit to do with a sword.. its hard enough with your teeth now girls want all this other business? why not wear a chastity belt and have him pick the lock with the sword too??? sheesh...

J/K

Originally posted by chula22

I want to be wearing a nice cleavage inducing little black dress dress. I want my partner to dress up like zorro(kinda korny but I want it). Black pants, white shirt opened up top, the mask, and a real sword. I want the room lit up only by candles. Big king or california king sized bed. Big Thick Ropes. I want him to tie me up to the wall and then rip my dress off of me with the tip of the sword. Then I want him to undo my bra and tear my panties off with the sword. Then he can blindfold me with something that has his cologne scent on it.

Then, he can take the sword and run it up and down my body. then he can untie me from the wall but leave my hands tied and guide me over to the bed. After we destroy the bed sheets and all, under the bed sheets the bed will be covered in plastic and he will throw baby oil all over the bed and we will straight out go at it on the bed covered in baby oil in the candle light.

r u sure you want a real sword? one slip, and no sex for anyone, unless he's into dead chicks

A couple of halloweens ago, I dressed up as a priest and my girlfriend at the time dressed up as nun. When we got back from a halloween party, we went at it, with our costumes still on. Must be those 12 years of catholic school that created these issues. It was great and memorable evening though.:hump:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

r u sure you want a real sword? one slip, and no sex for anyone, unless he's into dead chicks

As long as hes not nervous we should be ok. It will be with someone I trust. Honestly I feel ten times safer playing these games, rather than flying or bunji jumping.

Originally posted by chula22

Details, details......Go for what you want, it's your fantasy:)