Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Straighten Out the Gay issue for Jaysea and DimaNYC

Originally posted by DimaNYC

lavendermenace, you are kidding, correct? That is just so ridiculous. Please tell me where I can look at the results of that preliminary research. And who conducted it. And what was it based on. And who were the subjects and the duration of that research. Thank you in advance.

Please don't insult us, straight people, by saying what you've said.

I agree. To say a child will develop properly and healthy in a home with 2 gay parents is one thing, but to flat out say children of gay families are more happy than those raised in a home with a mother and a father is just ...well stupid and hypocritical.

I highly doubt there are such findings as you have claimed and to say one parenting situation is better than the other is just as ignorant as everyone else saying straight parenting is better than gay.

Before you look down on people for their views on gay parenting, look at your own ignorant self.

Uhh people are always pointing the finger at everyone else, but refuse to look at their own words and beliefs. Hypocrits

Let me end all of this La Comedia once and for all. That research published in New York Times is meaningless. I can go out and hire a team of researchers and they will come up with absolutely different results. This world is 90% straight. That's a fact. Out of that 10% gay population 1% has children. How the fuck will you stand here and tell me that being raised by gay parents makes you and your situation normal. You are an oddity in their shoes. Children should not be subjected to this. Plus if you read that article a little more careful it said that children with the same gender parents are more likely to explore homosexuality themselves. That's exactly what we need in this world. More gays so this planet one day will stop procriating and perhaps the pigs will grow wings and the sky will turn orange and hell will freez over. Anyone that argues that it's okay to be rasied by gay parents I say send those bastards for a week to a "gay pretend family". Two dudes with mustaches listing to Liza Manelli all day long. We'll see how much you'll like that.

Originally posted by bastardino

Let me end all of this La Comedia once and for all. That research published in New York Times is meaningless. I can go out and hire a team of researchers and they will come up with absolutely different results.

Ummm actually, if you LOOKED at the study. It was a survey on all the studies that have been done on the subject over the last 20 years. Its called meta-analysis. So, It was actually the research of quite a few teams of researchers.

Originally posted by bastardino

How the fuck will you stand here and tell me that being raised by gay parents makes you and your situation normal. You are an oddity in their shoes. Children should not be subjected to this. Plus if you read that article a little more careful it said that children with the same gender parents are more likely to explore homosexuality themselves. That's exactly what we need in this world. More gays so this planet one day will stop procriating and perhaps the pigs will grow wings and the sky will turn orange and hell will freez over. Anyone that argues that it's okay to be rasied by gay parents I say send those bastards for a week to a "gay pretend family". Two dudes with mustaches listing to Liza Manelli all day long. We'll see how much you'll like that.

i read the above several times.

uh...you were raised by straight parents, correct?

i'm done.

Originally posted by DimaNYC

And since I won't bother discussing this here further, let me remind you that these are my views, popular views, that majority agree with. Take it as it is.

What majority would that be? Religious conservatives and other groups who choose to keep themselves ignorant and predjudiced. Oh, right, you mean the majority of asswads like you....

:mad: