Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruso's in Paramus??

I couldn't tell ya about the food cause I didn't eat there although it looked nice. To me the crowd was all good looking people but yes there were some older gentlemen in suits. The music is decent, nothing spectacular. I've been there the last two weeks and had a good time. I've only been to South City Grill on Route 17, and I don't like it there but I liked Caruso's, probably cause it's bigger. :)

Originally posted by xbebekiss

I had dinner there & its great.

& i ditto everyone's comments about the place...older men in suits..but not many...$$$...& music is OK.

I think you see A LOT of the crowd you see down the shore (even the bouncers ;) ) Worth checking out on a Thursday especially if you want to stay local. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by Kermzy

I couldn't tell ya about the food cause I didn't eat there although it looked nice. To me the crowd was all good looking people but yes there were some older gentlemen in suits. The music is decent, nothing spectacular. I've been there the last two weeks and had a good time. I've only been to South City Grill on Route 17, and I don't like it there but I liked Caruso's, probably cause it's bigger. :)

Nothing wrong with Suits...Right Twitty??? :D

Sauvignon Blanc?

Yes it is all older guys most places in bergen county arer like this its probably mostly wiseguys or wiseguy wannabe's if you want chesse music and good wine or champagne its cool.Sorry girls no one to slut K off of here but maybe you can slut some coke.

LOVE ALWAYS

eve:mad:

Originally posted by ladyeve

Yes it is all older guys most places in bergen county arer like this its probably mostly wiseguys or wiseguy wannabe's if you want chesse music and good wine or champagne its cool.Sorry girls no one to slut K off of here but maybe you can slut some coke.

LOVE ALWAYS

SummersEve's a bitter bitch...hmmm:rolleyes: :laugh:

Originally posted by ladyeve

LOVE ALWAYS

Give it a rest w/ the slutting K off. Sick of it already. Someone must have stole your shit for you to be so uptight and stuck on this subject. It's a little boring already.

:o :o